Cats!!!!!

aRo

Member ++
Reaction score
the feline kind that is!

Got stupid cats that keep shittin on my front and back garden! Tried pepper dust , different scent sprays and expensive sonic sound gadgets but nada!

now the stupid cats started digging the garden!

I'm soooo close to poisoning the little buggers or even setting a little wire mesh attached to a car battery!!!

j/k RSPCA ! and those who love cats more than people...

anyone had the same prob and solved it? no water pistol etc suggestions pls coz that mean waiting early and late night just to catch the tupid cats...

phew...feel a little bit better...

get a dog :) Ive got loads of cats in my road little feckers never sh*t in there own gardens do they Grrrrrr

get a water gun after a few shoots they fook off for good

It wouldn't be so bad if people who had cats would walk them on a lead like a dog. its the fact there wild and u can't slap the owner cus it shitted in your garden.

if you eat oranges just throw the peel in you garden,they abosolutely hate it,
i tried it and it works but you must do it regular...
now the p*** taking can start,lol.
but try it,really did work for me

quest said:
if you eat oranges just throw the peel in you garden,they abosolutely hate it,
i tried it and it works but you must do it regular...
now the p*** taking can start,lol.
but try it,really did work for me

mmm o O ( garden full of shite or garden full of orange peel....)

put out cat traps, like a big cage that it gets lock ed in when it goes in for the bait, then either chuck it in the river :proud: or take it to the owners house and tell them that next time you catch it youll kill it, youll be surprised how effective this is

digidude said:
put out cat traps, like a big cage that it gets lock ed in when it goes in for the bait, then either chuck it in the river :proud: or take it to the owners house and tell them that next time you catch it youll kill it, youll be surprised how effective this is

LOL , Now theres a option!

digidude said:

And I thought this was a loving, caring, family forum.......lol

Are you sure it's defo cats and not fox's

I feckin' hate cats and dogs. Smelly bast*rds the lot of them!! Nothing worse than the smell of a cat litter tray or a wet dog. How anybody puts up with them and their smell is beyond me. I guess it's like a smoker though, they don't realise how bad they smell until they stop smoking and smell another smoker?

PS: You can buy cat shapes with glass eyes out of B&Q. My mum has got one in her garden and her garden is cat sh*t free now. You can actually buy plastic birds of prey too. A factory next to ours has an owl on the roof and they are seagul free. Unfortunately they now nest on our roof.................lol

Last edited:
A neighbours dog used to sh*t in my garden.

I collected it in a cheap clear plastic back, knocked their door, and handed it to them saying, "I believe this is yours".

They kept a closer eye on it after that :proud:

As for the cat problem, I've heard that a pile of Tiger poo scares them away.

http://www.google.com/search?q=tiger+poo&hl=en&lr=&rls=DVXA,DVXA:2006-27,DVXA:en

How you get it is a different matter though.

Napster said:
have you tried a gun

12 gauge shotgun will solve the problem, though 16 gauge will do at a pinch. Messy, but effective.

:Kickassro :Kickassro :Kickassro :Kickassro

Last edited:
I have the same trouble with dogs and the only solution I can get is to keep locking the gates...i have kids like prison officers.lol
Cause I hate the poopa scoopa,it defo makes me sick,and my kids play in garden

If you were into illegal acts you could do the following: Set up a box large enough for a cat to completely enter and place some food in a slightly restricted part inside (just big enough for the furry oversized rat to fit it's head in). Then put a wire 'rabbit' snare between the cat and the food so that the cat puts it's head through the hoop. This will get rid of one problem and replace it with one of getting rid of the body without any do-gooder seeing you and reporting you to the RSPCA.:Chainsaw:

There are several different methods...some cheap..pet shops sell a repellant that is effective, moth balls sprinkled around do pretty good....Dial Soap works pretty well in plants...or if you want to be dirty, get some urine from a dog, wolf, or other wild animal...now if you want to do the cat in (kill it ) in a quiet fashion...anti-freeze (ethylene glycol) is sweetish and when mixed with milk....but I never told you that!

also print this sign out and stick it in the graden so the cat sees it :)
cat_100.gif

The last post regarding antifreeze is a tried and tested method of doing in stray cats and dogs - they are attracted to the smell and once they drink the stuff they crawl under the nearest hedge to die.

Its actually quite a humane way to get rid of your problem, they just stagger away pissed, fall into a coma and die.

Just ensure you NEVER mention the dirty deed to anyone, if you do, then you have just halved your chances of getting away with it ;-)

FAGAN said:
The last post regarding antifreeze is a tried and tested method of doing in stray cats and dogs - they are attracted to the smell and once they drink the stuff they crawl under the nearest hedge to die.

Its actually quite a humane way to get rid of your problem, they just stagger away pissed, fall into a coma and die.

Just ensure you NEVER mention the dirty deed to anyone, if you do, then you have just halved your chances of getting away with it ;-)
na dont use that lol it was just for education purposes, thats cruel. instead try the repellant.

Put cocktail sticks down where they shit....they don't like standing on or getting them up their arse!! It breaks the habit of where they go!! But don't stand on the cocktail sticks yourself with no shoes on!! Tried and tested method!

go to your nearest zoo and get some lion dung and throw it round the garden, that will scare the hairy little feckers away:proud:

Back