Cat repellers ?

Ok £15 a night.

Sheesh.

:)

maybe one day, when the credit crunch is over you'll be able to earn as much.. as a Nietzsche tribute act you otherwise useless kaant :)

;)

A wouldn't lock you up mate but wooden cloggs, laminate flooring and a mustard coated wooden spoon comes to mind..:proud:

Man you have got to explain that one

put a small lump of lead in the cats ear that will stop it, i did it to next doors cat and it stoped it shitting on our lawn.. How did i put the lead in its ear? i hear you ask ----------.22 air rifle now it dont shit on anyones lawn job done

I used pepper powder once i got from b+q now i don't like inflicting harm on any animal but we had a border full of bizzy lizzys that looked awesome and one morning it was destroyed by cats shitting in there soooo i sprikled the whole tub all over the border then when the get there nose in they go mental lol. One cat litteraly was clawing it's own fur off it's nose.

I did feel very guilty but it worked they never came back in it ive got a big dopey labrador now which does the trick...mind i have my own cat now aswell lol.

A spot of Cymag mixed in with some Cat food!!!!!!!!!!
The Cat wont come back, unless as a ghost to haunt you, Lol

Put some old mirrors against the perimeter fence, when the cat comes in to do the biz he sees his reflection and fooks off thinking its an enemy, mothballs also work but are expensive, and the moths are hard to catch:proud:

regards dave

It might be an old wives tale, but some woman has just swore by mothballs.

They hate the smell apparently.

Bloody hell I hope my cat's don't shit in most of your garden's your all pussy killers :) You've got to love and respect pussy's not just shoot your lead at it :) no wonder why they shitting themselves in your garden :)

Lemon rind
Lime rind
curry powder
pepper
and running out with a large pan of water shouting and screaming if the water doesn't get them you've always got the pan :)

but seriously harming animals is not good.

Other option is if you know the owner you could ask them to pick the shit up. you may have problems with them picking the piss up though.

goes right through your fingers :)

I've been there m8 and I can tell you all those stuff will only work for a while until they get used to it and return.

Only sure way to do it is:

1. Get your own pet
2. Or like I did, bought some wire mesh and used it to put it on top of my fence around the garden. Havent seen them since. Of course you cant do this in the front.

For the front though - ever since I just kept making sure that whenever they did their business and I cleaned it up and used bleach to remove smell - they havent done it for ages!

Also beware of the half bottle of water etc because after a while you will find they are a perfect breeding ground for mosquitos.

Good luck!

Can't beat a rockweiller or an air rifle to stop the little buggers how can a cat be a pet when it never comes ome and eat and sh1ts all over.

Should be banned that would be the purrrrrrrrfect answer!!!!!

Think im going to bite the bullet, get an ultrasonic thingy for the front and see how it works.

12 bore bit messy but works

Cats are evil smelly animals whose only purpose in life seems to be the leaving of shit and dead birds in peoples gardens. :Kickassro

The 12 bore solution sounds attractive, but in the real world I find pepper dust reasonably successful.

Back