Cat repellers ?

parker13

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have gravel at the front of the house and gravel at the back, a friend came round today to pick up some old wardrobes to burn for me and commented on the stink of cats, It stinks really bad, Just been looking at ultrasonic cat repellers and some people say they work and some say they dont, They seem to be about fifteen squid so thirty squid to do front and back which is a fair wedge, anyone used them?, or can anyone recommend a sure fire way to stop them pissing and shittin in my gravel?,

Some say a half filled bottle(clear of course!) of water does the job of scaring cats away.

I takes it you mean they see there reflection, distorted and bigger than they are, could well work, I remember being in Las Palmas over twenty years ago and the bars had clear plastic bags filled with water hung around, It was so the mosquitos saw there own bigger distorted reflections, shat themselves and buggerd off.

You need to catch the culprit and stick a Colemans English mustard coated finger right up it's arse.

You'll never see it again.

The cat that is, not your finger.

ive used those ultra sonic devices and they do work,
and have seen cats actually attack it and run away very fast lol...

and ive also seen cats walk straight past without flinching...
but a friend pointed out to me that the cat could be old and deaf....

so i think both the ultra sonic device and the bottles of water together would be a great deterrent.

try the bottles on the own first as this is the cheapest option,
if they dont work get a ultra sonic thingy....

so i think both the ultra sonic device and the bottles of water together would be a great deterrent.

makes sense but to be honest I dont want bottles of water hanging around, guess im looking for reassurance that the ultrasonics work.

I had one of those gizmo's and it was ka ka .
The cat just feckin laughed at me as it dropped a nice steamy parcel on my garden.
I don't know if it was laughing but it bloody felt like it.

I like V14's idea except i intend to capture the little swine and put milk bottle tops on its paws,place it on my laminate flooring and insert a mustard marinated cotton bud up its starfish.
:Kickassro:Kickassro

check the comments and reviews on this cat repeller...only £14.99[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000NR8Q1U/ref=pd_cp_lp_0_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1]Amazon.co.uk: Customer Reviews: The Big Cheese - Cat Repeller[/ame]

I had one of those gizmo's and it was ka ka .
The cat just feckin laughed at me as it dropped a nice steamy parcel on my garden.
I don't know if it was laughing but it bloody felt like it.

I like V14's idea except i intend to capture the little swine and put milk bottle tops on its paws,place it on my laminate flooring and insert a mustard marinated cotton bud up its starfish.

as i said mate he could of been deaf lol

fackin 'ell that's fiendishly clever.

sadistic and OTT but genius none the less.

milk bottle tops.. what kind of person would think of that lol

I have gravel at the front of the house and gravel at the back, a friend came round today to pick up some old wardrobes to burn for me and commented on the stink of cats, It stinks really bad, Just been looking at ultrasonic cat repellers and some people say they work and some say they dont, They seem to be about fifteen squid so thirty squid to do front and back which is a fair wedge, anyone used them?, or can anyone recommend a sure fire way to stop them pissing and shittin in my gravel?,

fookin shotgun:banana:

You need to catch the culprit and stick a Colemans English mustard coated finger right up it's arse.

You'll never see it again.

The cat that is, not your finger.

Better your finger than mine fookin cats are a worst than rats
its the owners that are not responsible if I went into someones garden, shat, killed the birds, and stared at some twot through a window I should be fookin locked up

best cat repeller
giantalaskanmalamute.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

its the owners that are not responsible if I went into someones garden, shat, killed the birds, and stared at some twot through a window I should be fookin locked up

i totally agree with you mate,cats should be kept on a lead,
killers and shit machines they are......

A wouldn't lock you up mate but wooden cloggs, laminate flooring and a mustard coated wooden spoon comes to mind..:proud:

You can hire v14 for £12 a night.

He is an excellent pussy repellant. In fact in all his years on the planet he has never had any pussy.

Reactions: v14
Would it be wrong to leave some treats, leading through my open doors into my dishwasher, then setting the fookers on a rinse cycle, I could always say, if caught that the fookers needed cleaning, if you dont beleive me sniff my garden, stunts, really need to sus out the best way to stop em....

You can hire v14 for £12 a night.

He is an excellent pussy repellant. In fact in all his years on the planet he has never had any pussy.

me is finks you no likes me :(

Back