Cassette tape to PC

roachieuk

Elite Member
Reaction score
Hi,

This is a long shot but i was wondering if anyone had a cassette tape to PC converter i know its a long shot but if anyone has one i can borrow i would be most greatful. As i don't really wanna buy one cause once ive converted the tapes i wont ever use it again or even if you do have a cheap one then i would be more than happy to pay.In return i could put all the tapes ive converted onto dvd for you or something.

But its for a select market really as they are all oldskool tapes (helter skelter,dreamscape,hardcroe uproar and some bootleg warehouse raves from the late 80s to 90s and some hardcroe till i die and raver baby,Oldskool drum and bass and some oldskool garage mixs)

Or even if you wanted me to upload them for everyone to enjoy i would be more than happy to do so.

Just i don't have a cassette player and would really love these on mp3 so i can buy a cheap mp3 player to put them on.

Many thanks in advance and if anyone has one then i owe you big time.

Kind regards

Roachie :)

When you get a cassette player you don't need any fancy conversion gadgets. Just go to maplins or ebay and buy a stereo phono to jack plug lead plug one end into your cassette players line out and the other end into your sound card's line in. Use the free audacity software to record & clean up your tunes. Audacity comes with very good filters for hiss removal.

1.2m cable on ebay £1.29

3.5mm Stereo Jack to 2 x RCA Twin Phono Audio Cable Lead Ipod Iphone MP3 GOLD | eBay

Back