cars and show lights

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
over the last few months ive been tinkering with my car, its long, low and very black. in the dark, when the doors open the whole interior is electric blue, and also has blue undercar lighting. it has strobes hidden in the front so looks sort of like the american secret service cars (the men in black that dont exist type of car lol) with the red and blue lights all over it, but hit the switch, and its just a black car again ;)

bit by bit over the last few months ive been buying iceled technology to go on it, and gonne fit it over the next week or so

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyGSe2lGGyI]YouTube - ICELED Scanner[/ame]

just posting really to see what people think of things like this

TBH mate no offence but i think people with lights on their cars are gay..

Whats so good about flashing lights?? The ones who drive around with fog lights on when its not even foggy or night time.. lol .. when i see it, i think gayboy... so if im thinking it there will be more :)

Each to their own mate, some of these cars look good some look crap, Keep it hidden till you flick the switch. We have to remember some of the older member's (Mairyhinge) don't even like the radio on while they are driving ;)

I love that look, all those flashing lights are really cool and the way it changes colours reminds me of an UFO landing, that car is out of this world.

Well done Digi, you are the coolest bloke in your galaxy.

Each to their own mate, some of these cars look good some look crap, Keep it hidden till you flick the switch. We have to remember some of the older member's (Mairyhinge) don't even like the radio on while they are driving ;)

lolololol, your probably older than me...pmsl

PS Does it taste good ;)

Back