Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cardshare Payservers....

thought i would ask !!!!! after reading this thread am i wright in thinking you purchase a spider box point your dish at say 19e and because it has a gift it will open all ppv channels will open for 12 months ????? or am i totally wrong

so its crap then, just my view sorry ???? big fuss over nothing
bit of a lame reply "so its crap then"
you used one sat as an example,ppv is nor premium channels.Where can you get ppv opened on european sat? channels open i believe with gift and softcams additions.
There is quite a lot of channels open i suggest you go and read some before showing your ignorance with a reply like that

Last edited:
This is all b/s.

If it gave you the capacity to recieve free tv through patches etc then great. But you are paying £30. So its not free.

Just like a payserver really.

Because of this and payservers give a short time we will all have been affected and will be scratching around for a patch to try and watch some greek 2nd division game because trust me broadcasters dont like unofficial resellers which is basically what it is.

In the meantime the people receiving 5000 x £30 can go and get every european sub they want, cos they can afford it, while everyone stares at their £180 door stop.

well i am only getting one for the HD capability.....its going to be attached to a fixed zone A minidish...just want to get sly HD on it from my home server..not interested in the free gift at all......shame i cannot move it over to my tm600, this has a motorised dish attached to it !! lol So it goes to prove that not everyone buys one for the c/s gift..i just want a HD stb for the family to use that will give a better picture than the dm500s clone they currently use

Back