Cardshare Payservers....

Parad0x

Inactive User
Reaction score
I thought most members/admin/moderators were against the payservers?

Yet we have members and moderators advertising the spiderbox which uses a payserver?

Yet we have members and moderators advertising the spiderbox which uses a payserver?

If it had a payserver, it would be illegal.
It has what is called a gift.
This is free.
So no pay server.
Now you may ask how come the gift cost £30 as a spiderbox 9000 without gift is £30 cheaper?
Well The gift is free, you are paying for the receiver software which when used inconjunction with another 3rd party piece of sw it will activate it for 12 months.

The stb without the correct 3rd party sw will not work on the gift, it needs a combination of sw installed by the end user for it to work.

After 12 months there is no way to connect again as you cannot sell subs to a payserver.

Now a TM500/600 or any model or make is never sold with sw enabled to receive hacked channels as this would make it illegal.
So the answer has always been 3rd part sw from forums.

So at the end of the day it is not a pay server, do you think sellers would not check the legalities before putting their heads in a noose and open to prosecution?

A pay server is when you specifically pay for a share/c line/n line etc from a co selling shares to other providers.

Thats my take on it anyway, I could be wrong as I often am.

Now why did you want a free one from Bobi if it's illegal?

Last edited:
If it had a payserver, it would be illegal.
It has what is called a gift.
This is free.
So no pay server.
Now you may ask how come the gift cost £30 as a spiderbox 9000 without gift is £30 cheaper?
Well The gift is free, you are paying for the receiver software which when used inconjunction with another 3rd party piece of sw it will activate it for 12 months.

The stb without the correct 3rd party sw will not work on the gift, it needs a combination of sw installed by the end user for it to work.

After 12 months there is no way to connect again as you cannot sell subs to a payserver.

Now a TM500/600 or any model or make is never sold with sw enabled to receive hacked channels as this would make it illegal.
So the answer has always been 3rd part sw from forums.

So at the end of the day it is not a pay server, do you think sellers would not check the legalities before putting their heads in a noose and open to prosecution?

A pay server is when you specifically pay for a share/c line/n line etc from a co selling shares to other providers.

Thats my take on it anyway, I could be wrong as I often am.

Now why did you want a free one from Bobi if it's illegal?

It costs extra for the gift lol.

So your paying extra for the cline basically...

You've turned into a darkman puppet.

Hes bought your love <3

I wanted a free one to test the box not the gift obviously ;)

It costs extra for the gift lol.

So your paying extra for the cline basically...

You've turned into a darkman puppet.

Hes bought your love <3

I wanted a free one to test the box not the gift obviously ;)

No cline mentioned anywhere is spiderbox.

I have TM800 on it's way, will that make me a TM puppet as well?

You wanted a free box mate
"Bobi send me the box and i'll give you an impartial review..."

Now you didn't get one you turn against it.

I am banned on all darkman sites, have nothing to gain from it.
Darkman had everything to lose by giving me and digidude the box and take the chance of a bad write up.

The deal was, review the box and if it's good/bad write it up.

Last edited:

wot lmfao most admins on sat forums got cs m8 trust me they have lol
dont let them fool you in to them saying its bad all that crap cause most them do it there selfs
even more will be doing cs wen n3 out aswell
maybe they dont want the apple cart upsetting i dont know lol

No cline mentioned anywhere is spiderbox.

I have TM800 on it's way, will that make me a TM puppet as well?

You wanted a free box mate
"Bobi send me the box and i'll give you an impartial review..."

Now you didn't get one you turn against it.

I am banned on all darkman sites, have nothing to gain from it.
Darkman had everything to lose by giving me and digidude the box and take the chance of a bad write up.

The deal was, review the box and if it's good/bad write it up.

Wrong, i was against darkman from the start.

Even though your getting a TM800 you still slate them all the time since you got your free box.

Your like his PR guy.

He had nothing to lose because you were both against him, so you could only go one way.

wot lmfao most admins on sat forums got cs m8 trust me they have lol
dont let them fool you in to them saying its bad all that crap cause most them do it there selfs
even more will be doing cs wen n3 out aswell
maybe they dont want the apple cart upsetting i dont know lol

I know most are into C/S but are you trying to say most of them run payservers?

Wrong, i was against darkman from the start.

Even though your getting a TM800 you still slate them all the time since you got your free box.

Your like his PR guy.

He had nothing to lose because you were both against him, so you could only go one way.

Yes I love the spiderbox, I also love my TM600 which has never given me any trouble whatsoever.
I have TM600/5300/5400/1500 as well as spider.

I have never slagged TM off except over the TM800 fiasco.
Take a look back at my posts.

gift, coupon, voucher, golden ticket what ever you want to call it.

You are paying 30 quid extra to access a server which gives you channels via a card share, so you a paying to access a server.

Dont pay the 30 quid you dont get access to the channels so you cant access the card share.

Seems pretty clear to me its a payserver.

Lets say it how it is the 30 quid is going to the server guys, who sure as hell not doing this for a free box..

Si

why does everybody keep having a go at manic01?? he only gives his views the same as everybody else except he keeps geting slatted for it!! ive had 3 TM's and was very happy with them and decided i wasn't going to jump on the band wagon and buy a spiderbox, but as everybody knows they open alot more with patch and gift, that i went and bought one recently and have to say i am very happy with it. i was waiting for a TM800 but as they've not appeared and the channels were getting fewer on TM"S, thats why i bought a spiderbox. At the end of the day as satellite hobbyist we all want the most channels for the least layout and at the moment that seems to be the spiderbox, like it or not!! keep up the good work manic01 and all the other people who help people like me out. end of rant. p.s. this a completly individual statement!!

That would be correct if you could use the stb straight out of the box and access the gift, but you can't can you.
You personally have to load more sw from elsewher efor it to work so technically it cant be a payserver.

Same as TM or dmm dont sell stb with any working image on them but must have 3rd party sw to open channels.

Now none of us are stupid and know exactly what we re buying or doing.
But, legally these boxes are sold fta with card readers and cams for day to day use.
SW for gift or patches loaded are done by the end user lol

Not having a go at you mate nor am i interested in any so called allegiances to whoever. To be honest i joined in the debate with out knowing the full story..

So this software you mention that you have to load onto the box do you buy that from a third party? Just having a hard time working it all out. Whats the free gift? whats costing extra 30 quid? who takes the 30 quid extra?

I understand the box does rock all until you load the magic software, the free gift that costs 30 quid.

Reminds me of the traders in bowlers selling cable boxes that where fta until you loaded the 'free gift on them'

Like i say slightly confused, how you are so convinced this is all above board.

Si

reminds me of the visionnnet sat receiver i had a couple years ago.

enjoy while it lasts

most people who invest in eruopean satellite know what they are getting into. whether it's loading a new patch that opens some new channels or getting a gift!! its still not legal, so why moan at a gift if it opens more channels, it might be a payserver but who cares when youve got loads of channels to choose from. and how many payservers only charge £30 a year? not bad value if you ask me??

Against payservers because they use other peoples cards to make money c/s is easy to setup why pay someone

most people who invest in eruopean satellite know what they are getting into. whether it's loading a new patch that opens some new channels or getting a gift!! its still not legal, so why moan at a gift if it opens more channels, it might be a payserver but who cares when youve got loads of channels to choose from. and how many payservers only charge £30 a year? not bad value if you ask me??

Lots of people care about payservers.

I wonder why sky are targeting the white cards...?

£30 for the year is not bad yeah, 30 x 2000 = $$$$

Its called cardsharing for a reason.

I aint moaning about the 30quid christ if they where honest about the whole thing and said the 30 quid was paying for the lads who set the server up, i would say fair enough.

Si

so its ok to buy a box stick a patch on it and watch illegal channels then?? as far as im concerned theres no difference? so if i want to c/s i have to buy a card thats worth sharing, which is probably gonna cost me a lot of money per year which defeats the whole object as to why we got into european satellite in the first place?? how much money does sly make a year?? for our over priced packages? and we still have to pay a licence fee on top!!

how long would i last on these forums if i offered a patch to get free tv for 30 quid? Thats my one an only point.

Totaly see your point about if you dont have a card to share, why go out a buy a crap one just to have summit to share. But trust these type of recievers are not the answer.
I actually like the specs for the price it comes in at just all the baggage it comes with puts me off.

Si

Most of the baggage you speak of can be laid at the feet of people who have issues with each other. When I joined this forum it was in the hope that I would find out certain key issues for the hobby

1. Which box?
Dependant on what I want to do, my budget etc...
2.Support for the receiver.
Again dependant on what I want to do.

There are some people on this forum who have tested boxes and have given (I believe) honest feedback upon reading said feedback I have felt that its in my interest to save my pennies and purchase a box as and when I can. Then other people who were using the same model have given their impressions of same box and they have felt it was not living up to their expectations?............what are newbies to think about that? Because not only do we have two conflicting reviews but the discussion then turns into a slanging match, which is not helpful to anyone. I believe most people here are looking for guidance, not wanting to view people squaring up and slagging each other off. I am personally far too old for such behaviour. If a sat receiver works, fantastic, if it does not, why not advise what could be done to make it work instead of a "typical crap" blah blah.....are we all not here because we want to learn and be able to have a choice of the television we watch?

Last edited:
Back