ART - SHOWTIME - JSC SPORTS
PROTOKOL : NewCamd5.25
HOST : gazaaa.no-ip.biz
DESKEY : 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
USER : www
PASS : tunisiagbox.net
PORT : 6000 - 6001 - 6002
CAID : 0500 - 0500 - 0604

Do you have to input the all the info exactly as above including ART - SHOWTIME - JSC SPORTS?
In the Des key bit is there a space between the number ie 01 02 03 or is it 010203...?

Name (eg ART - SHOWTIME - JSC SPORTS) is for your info only so doesnt need to be typed in exactly ("cam1" would work just as well)

Protocol - you have no choice but newcamd

host/user/pass must be typed exactly

caid - nowhere to enter it - so ignore

port is a range - so pick one value in the range (eg 6001 below)

i find deskey is usually already there - otherwise type without spaces

note: user/pass are often ranges too, eg user1...user99 pass1..pass99 - use one in the range and make sure user and pass match (eg user12/pass12)

Name (eg ART - SHOWTIME - JSC SPORTS) is for your info only so doesnt need to be typed in exactly ("cam1" would work just as well)

Protocol - you have no choice but newcamd

host/user/pass must be typed exactly

caid - nowhere to enter it - so ignore

port is a range - so pick one value in the range (eg 6001 below)

i find deskey is usually already there - otherwise type without spaces

note: user/pass are often ranges too, eg user1...user99 pass1..pass99 - use one in the range and make sure user and pass match (eg user12/pass12)

Thanks Suki, it worked a treat. I'm connected : multi :

hi
can any one tell me when i get network error on the box does that mean i am not connected or is there something wrong with the wiring.
as far as i know my box is pinged to my pc through the bt homehub by the way my stb s tec6900 combo s.
does anyone have setting for jsc sport on hotbird thanks for you help

hi
can any one tell me when i get network error on the box does that mean i am not connected or is there something wrong with the wiring.
as far as i know my box is pinged to my pc through the bt homehub by the way my stb s tec6900 combo s.
does anyone have setting for jsc sport on hotbird thanks for you help

You could put your TM6900 in a DMZ in your router so it it doesn't block any incoming/outgoing requests.

Back