Car on fire crashes into airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just deleted several posts in this thread that are out of order anyfurther posts of this nature and the people will be turning pink for a month.

I have just deleted several posts in this thread that are out of order anyfurther posts of this nature and the people will be turning pink for a month.

aww man, lol, i was just getting warmed up too...

very strange how when we always get on this type of topic that the thread is either edited or closed, makes me think of some things, hmmmmm ???

aww man, lol, i was just getting warmed up too...

very strange how when we always get on this type of topic that the thread is either edited or closed, makes me think of some things, hmmmmm ???

Meybey something to do with the fact you just made 2 very racist posts?

People need to grow up, you cant go blaming good folk just because they may look like a stereotypical terrorist.

I hope nobody gets the idea that the typical resident of Glasgow is as tolerant and enlightened as our friend Thomson.

well he took the wrong attitude im afraid, he can have time to reflect on things

I can see from what just happened that it doesnt matter how many posts you have, if you step out of line you will be treated exactly the same way as someone with less posts. When I 1st saw the posts that were deleted I knew it would be moderated so I didnt comment on them.

now thoms havin a rest lol . we can get back on track . we have to look at the positives . 1. the security at the airport . 2. the response of the public [ outstanding by the way]
3. there crap terrorists
4. nobody was killed
5. having them in jail is a bonus and we might find the ring leaders

Last edited:
now thoms havin a rest lol . we can get back on track . we have to look at the positives . 1. the security at the airport . 2. the response on the public [ outstanding by the way]
3. there crap terrorists
4. nobody was kill
5. having them in jail is a bonus and we might find the ring leaders

to be honest i think they were just fly on the wall terrorists, not ur organised ones. albeit very serious anyway.

also, i know its off topic and a good thing on this occasion, but im fuming why there are traffic wardens at 2:30am giving parking tickets!!!! (altho this time it did help)

I think it was Laurel and Hardy :)

Good stuff Reddevil, I've got no time for rasists.

The thing about all this is terror. Thats what these guys wanted to create. Two little nobodies who if they had succeeded would have been famous and Dead. The trouble arises when people become terrified/afraid(even when they dont realise it themselves) this in itself leads to anger. Now the trouble begins when the population gets angry. Who they going to be angry with ?
The goverment ? - Untouchable
So who ? The obvious and sad answer is the muslim community. They are the ones who will ultimately suffer. I do feel sorry for that particular community at this moment. I also feel sorry for our own people (Joe Public) having this chit inflicted upon us.
I really hope im wrong but the above is what i can see happening. Feelings are running higher all the time.
The best thing that can happen is we get our security services in order. We Need to spend spend spend on that front. At the moment they tell us they are over run with work. Ie they have to decide who is "nuts" and who is just fanatical but by mouth only. In a perfect world we would have eyes and ears of the security services all over the place and infiltrating this Before it happens. To this end i think the security services should and probably are emloying people to infiltrate these "groups".

Like i say I dont want to see anyone come to any harm whatever their faith/religion or nationality. I sincerely hope that our security services get on top of this before even more damage is done.

As you can see Thomson's from Glasgow he's not racist just a little angry and upset. like must of us. If you can picture Scottish children blown to bits or burnt to a crisp. it's easy to see why he got angry, and only by the grace of god it did not happen

As you can see Thomson's from Glasgow he's not racist just a little angry and upset. like must of us. If you can picture Scottish children blown to bits or burnt to a crisp. it's easy to see why he got angry, and only by the grace of god it did not happen

It was racist m8.

I'm Scottish and don't like what they tried to do but would never say what he just said, let alone do what he suggested.

Thankfully no one was injured.

Some more news about it...

A controlled explosion has taken place outside a hospital where a terror suspect is being treated after an attack on Glasgow Airport.
Army bomb disposal officers were called to the Royal Alexandra Hospital after a suspicious vehicle was found in the car park.
A spokesman said: "It is believed that this car is connected to yesterday's incident at Glasgow Airport."
The police said there was "no indication at this time" that the car contained any explosives.
A cordon has been put in place around the scene and the hospital's accident and emergency department has been closed to patients arriving by ambulance.
Part of the hospital was evacuated yesterday after the admission of one of the men arrested at the airport when a "suspect device" was found on his body. Police said it was not a "suicide vest".
The critically-ill suspect, under armed guard in hospital, is believed to have been the driver of the vehicle which was rammed into Glasgow Airport's main building.
Police have appealed to the public for information about the green Jeep used in the terrorist attack which had the registration L808 RDT.
Assistant chief constable John Malcolm of Strathclyde Police also urged anybody who has videos or photographs of the incident and its build-up to come forward.
Five people have been arrested in Glasgow, Cheshire and Liverpool following the attempt on the airport - when two men drove a blazing Cherokee Jeep into the entrance - and the chance discovery of two London car bombs 36 hours earlier.
A 26-year-old man and a 27-year-old woman were held late on Saturday on the M6 near Sandbach, Cheshire, after the Scottish arrests, which include one of the alleged attackers who was severely burned and admitted to Paisley's Royal Alexander hospital.
On Sunday morning another arrest was made in Liverpool. A large number of police officers descended on a house on a street off Penny Lane in the south of the city.
All five are being held in connection with the attempted airport bombing and bids in London's West End to blow up two Mercedes saloons loaded with petrol, gas canisters and nails outside a busy nightclub.
Speaking after chairing a meeting of the Government's Cobra emergency contingencies committee, Home Secretary Jacqui Smith said: "We won't, as the British people be intimidated or let anyone stop us getting on with our lives".
Ms Smith urged the public to remain vigilant and to carry on reporting suspicious events to the public.
As the security level was raised to critical, police wearing white plastic bodysuits and face masks combed several houses near the airport, in the town of Houston, about six miles (10km) west of Glasgow.
Neighbours said two Asian men had moved into one of the searched houses, a five minute drive from the airport, about a month ago but had kept very much to themselves.
Mae Gordon, 67, said: "I don't remember seeing them at all. They were the only people around here you would never see."
Glasgow airport has reopened but there are delays and a number of flights have been cancelled. Passengers are urged not to come to the airport unless they have received confirmation that their flight will depart.
Prime Minister Gordon Brown, who took office only days earlier, said: "We are dealing with a long-term threat. It is not going to go away in the next few weeks or months."
Mr Brown, who said he will make a statement on the terror alerts to the House of Commons on Monday, added: "We will have to be constantly vigilant. We will have to be alert at all times."
The PM said Britain's message to the terrorists must be: "We will not yield, we will not be intimidated and we will not allow anyone to undermine our British way of life."
"Irrespective of Iraq, irrespective of Afghanistan, irrespective of what is happening in different parts of the world, we have an international organisation trying to inflict the maximum damage on civilian life in pursuit of a terrorist cause that is totally unacceptable to most people," he said.
The series of plots come almost two years since the July 7, 2005 attacks on the London Underground, when four suicide bombers blew themselves up and killed 52 commuters.
The London car bombs also appeared to mirror an earlier plan, uncovered in 2004, in which an al-Qaeda operative wanted to detonated gas-filled limousines in London, and another plan in which militants intended to attack the Ministry of Sound nightclub.

he's not racist just a little angry and upset.

People don't get banned from this forum for being a little angry and upset. If you think the mods are not capable of doing their job properly, why don't you just say so?

(nice arse btw)

one of the quotes i heard today relli summed up the scots reaction to this kinda thing

"anywhere in britain they if there is a bomber they run away but in Scotland they want to fight them!"

we dont suffer fools gladly!!

a big well done should go to that officer who tackled the human fireball he should get an award ( i aint a big fan of the polis or anyhin like that!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i have just been talking to thomson, who i have known for a while now, he just told me hes been given a life ban from this board. The guy is not racist in any way, hes a little upset that theres been a terror attack at Glasgow airport. Everyone has the freedom of speech and for this hes been given a life ban.
Can i plead with the Admin on this board to go easy and reduce this ban to a month, hes a valued member of this board and is always willing to help others. could the mod or admin who banned this Donated member rethink their actions

From the posts he made, he portrayed himself to be racist he knows the rules nad has BEEN warned on the past for the EXACT SAME THING! So thats it game over!

And thread closed!

i have just been talking to thomson, who i have known for a while now, he just told me hes been given a life ban from this board. The guy is not racist in any way, hes a little upset that theres been a terror attack at Glasgow airport. Everyone has the freedom of speech and for this hes been given a life ban.
Can i plead with the Admin on this board to go easy and reduce this ban to a month, hes a valued member of this board and is always willing to help others. could the mod or admin who banned this Donated member rethink their actions

Of course you can put forward his case, but it has been discussed in the mods room as thomson uses "saying it like it is" as an excuse to abuse people and the board is not here so sad people can abuse others when and as they feel like it.

I have had enough of him myself, if i wasn't on holiday i would have banned him myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back