Can't play any burnt XDG3 games.

6x gave me by far the best results mate. I've been trying 2.4x and 4x all day long.

All my non-xdg3 games are burnt at either 6x or 8x onto Verbs and they all work great. XDG3 games burnt at 2.4 onto any media gives me a non readable disc, lol. Yes I know it's crazy.

Yes Dave, I've followed a few tutorials and changed all sorts of things. Apart from the extra data, what else makes the xdg3 format so different?

It burns data to the very edge of the disc , that`s about it.What burners are you using?
Yes Dave, I've followed a few tutorials and changed all sorts of things. Apart from the extra data, what else makes the xdg3 format so different?

I'm using a rebadged Liteon iHas124 C along with the burnermax payload. I've also got 2 other drives that are burnermax compatible but all of them fail to give me a working xdg3 disc, everything else that is not xdg3 burns perfectly.

Do you have plenty of free space on your HDD and have you tried defragging it?

750Gb drive and it's only about 20% full, I've also got a fresh copy of Win7 Home Premium on it, I'll defrag it anyway but it doesn't explain why non xdg3 games are burning fine yet xdg3 games continually fail.

It can have a factor on it though but i don`t think it is that to be honest , just clutching at straws really lol.
750Gb drive and it's only about 20% full, I've also got a fresh copy of Win7 Home Premium on it, I'll defrag it anyway but it doesn't explain why non xdg3 games are burning fine yet xdg3 games continually fail.

IF YOU'VE UPDATED THE FIRMWARE ON THE IHAS DRIVE AND FLASHED YOUR IHAS DRIVE RIGHT,ITS THE SETTINGS IN IMAGE BURN THAT HAVENT BEEN SET UP RIGHT,I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM,I WOULD POST THE CORRECT SETTINGS AND TUTURIAL,BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD THE FILES ON HERE YET BUDDY:Cheers:

Do XDG3 games require different settings than XDG2? I can burn everything else in Imgburn without needing to change any settings.
My iHas 124B should hopefully arrive tomorrow, I'm fed up making coasters. :)

Will Kprobe work with the HP DVD 1260i Rev C? AFAIK it is a rebadged Liteon iHas124c.

I wouldn`t bother with kprobe mate , i just had a disc that passed all tests but would come up with `disc unrecognized` after a few minutes when in the xbox and the lasers good , i have had a fair few do that.
Will Kprobe work with the HP DVD 1260i Rev C? AFAIK it is a rebadged Liteon iHas124c.

Sorry for not getting back sooner but these are the settings i use with Aones

0.As in iXtreme Burner Max official tutorial, turn on Tools -> Settings -> Write -> Perform OPC Before Write

1.Select "Write image file to disc" as usual.

2.Click "Advanced Settings" button in bottom right corner.

3.Open Lite-On panel in Advanced Settings. It is required to click the individual "Change" button if you changed any setting item and a "Success" message will pop up to confirm the change.

- Turn on Online HyperTuning

- Turn on SmartBurn

- Turn off OverSpeed

- Optionally turn on or off Force HyperTuning according to your disc quality (I set this to ON)

Back