DG-16D2S key extract with ck3 pro

herbs

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'd appreciate a bit of help with this if anyone has some time spare please. I'm going round in circles with searches and tutorials, can't find exactly what I'm after and it's difficult going through so much slightly differing content. I haven't used the machine at all for over a year, I flashed it originally, but didn't keep a record of the key. I then gave all the executor bits to someone else who did the most recent flashes for me. I'm lost now, can't remember how I managed to do it before.

I have a Lite-on DG-16D2S 74850C in an xbox from around 2008.
This has whatever the current LT firmware was around 18-24 months ago.
I can play older games, but I'm getting Unsupported Disc with newer titles burnt with Burnermax and Imgburn on Verbs. I do see the thumbnail on the dash.
It's not currently banned and I have the newer style dash.
Years ago I bought an Xecuter CK3 Pro, it has just come back to me. I think it has come back with an extra cable.
The Xecuter bits I have are: the main block with eject button etc, connected is a long black cable with a switch on, and to that a CK3 probe 2. Both the probe and the main bit have a couple of slider switches.
Going in the PC is a VIA VT6421A card.

What I need to know is what to do with the Xecutor bits and Jungleflasher in order to get the key off the drive. From there I'm assuming that I'll be able to use that key and flash the latest LT.

Could anyone point me in the right direction please?

Hiya mate, have you had a look at the jungleflasher tutorial ? If not have a read threw that mate it will guide you threw the process, its great tutorialmmate

TX CK3 Probe 3 this is on a phat one m8

This is targeted to installers who require a multi-use no cuts and no solder solution to the all the Liteon DG-16D2S drives for easy DVD Key extraction.

A complete all-in-one solution. Installers can use this kit again and again and again !

The Probe 3 can be used with all Connectivity kits and the X360USB PRO.

The Best Solution For ALL Liteon DG-16D2S Drives including no trace cuts and no soldering !
Professional PMT based device
Power / Status LED
Fully Compatible with Jungle Flasher
Make sure you follow the probe 3 instructions (they are very different to Probe 1 and 2)

Flasher un Lecteur DVD Lite-On 74850C / 83850C / 93450C de votre Xbox 360 ! (PROBE III) - YouTube
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tips. The JF PDF is excellent. I just have a few things left to figure out.
My probe has two probe points, one is red and one green. Not sure which to use. Will look for some tutorials specific to that probe. Also the one in the JF PDF doesn't have a button, so not certain whether to press before or after the other one. Trial and error should get me through it. Stuck at work for a few more hours but will be getting on it when I get home.

Wasn't too bad in the end. In answer to my own questions:
I used the green point with the probe switched to MRA. All I had to do was hold the switch on the PMT cable, turn on the probe, probe mpx01, remove probe, press the PMT button again.

Back