Can't load channel list

I did the exact same thing as your last two posts and I got the exact same results.
Dont give up.

the attached image is currently working for me flawlessly
I got it off fes786, so credit to him.

openPli with oscam and cccam built in, ready to use in a server, but I use it in my client box's too as it simply works.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OGXU8F2P

Last edited:
Another update :)

My problem has been solved... In short the lnb on the dish was fooked....

I know a sat installer down where i work. Hes just been round and run a few tests...

The channs that didnt work on my box were all vertically polarised... He knew from that what the problem was... Either box or lnb, as the box sends a voltage to the lnb to change from H to V and vice versa.... Apparently? :)

His reasons for the lnb failure was the box being to close to the lnb, actually only about 3 meters.. 2nd floor room and dish just the other side of the wall. The box voltage had over driven the lnb. So over time the lnb had failed.... he mentioned something about 13 volts???

He has put a new 10mtr length of cable and lnb... All in £20...

All working so im happy :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Well done mate.
I thought I had a hardware problem too, but the above image fixed the problem.
Did you try the image before getting the engineer out?

I didnt mate no... Im still in work. The sat guy came out in my break.

hmm ok.
do you think I could have the same problem?
It could just be the case that the new image I have is more sensitive.

the exact same channels you quoted stopped working for me too :S

Go to a chan that dont work then push the info button on the remote then the right button twice.

Info > right > right

That should show the transponder info for that chan. Frequency etc etc. See if its horizontal or vertical polarised.

Try that on a few that dont work.

Then do the same on chans that do work..

If the polarisation is the same on the chans that dont work then possibly...

If the the channs that do work are opposite polarisation to the ones that dont work... I would say yes.

Hope that makes sense lol :)

Sorry mate... It wasnt the info button....

It was the menu button then scroll through to the information tab. Then ok then right right.

Menu > information > ok > right > right.

yup, that makes perfect sense. I'll do it when I can be arsed as I'd have to flash the faulty image back to my box. haha

Just one more thing on this thread.. :)

for the people reading this...

A few post back i said that the commando 14.4 image didnt update the bouquets after a sevice scan..

Ive just tried it with the new lnb and IT DOES auto update the bouquets.. it works 100%

so my apologies go to the ukcvs people that created the Commando 14.4 image..

the fault was mine.. not the image!!

Cheers
DiGG

Back