cant get cards to work this time

waqaszaib

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, my card went down last week and i have truied since yesterday making a rst fun and au fun but can not get any to work.

I am using the chaos flash
Virgin C & W Rst Hex 29-1-2008 as the inteep
and created a exteep using rhv1 for ex/c&w for a rst fun but it did not work.

I then used the flash and an image in nagra edit, entered my bk/ird front and backwards and saved the file as a .bin (no int eep) but it did not work. this was for the AU funcard.

where am i going wrong? please help guys.

thanks.

Waqas

PS: for the AU i left the file as a bin and did not use swapbinhex to convert it.

Hi guys, my card went down last week and i have truied since yesterday making a rst fun and au fun but can not get any to work.

I am using the chaos flash
Virgin C & W Rst Hex 29-1-2008 as the inteep
and created a exteep using rhv1 for ex/c&w for a rst fun but it did not work.

I then used the flash and an image in nagra edit, entered my bk/ird front and backwards and saved the file as a .bin (no int eep) but it did not work. this was for the AU funcard.

where am i going wrong? please help guys.

thanks.

Waqas

PS: for the AU i left the file as a bin and did not use swapbinhex to convert it.

Follow ICE2004 tut mate, and create an au card. Or splash out and get a mosc, and write your own image. Download the files, and away you go. Ice has done it all for you and packaged it nicely.

I have tried that aswell and couldnt get it to work. I must have fd up some place but have tried several time.

I used his flash and the bin.11 image i placed my ird and bk and then saved it as a bin and the burned with flash and the modified bin file as exteep but no results.

I have tried that aswell and couldnt get it to work. I must have fd up some place but have tried several time.

I used his flash and the bin.11 image i placed my ird and bk and then saved it as a bin and the burned with flash and the modified bin file as exteep but no results.

As far as I remember, the hex file goes in the top section, and the rom image in the bottom. Should work then. Could be you have a dodgy card mate. Is it saying smartcard not recognised?? Thats either a card issue, or an image issue.

it keeps saying Is it saying smartcard not recognised.

i have got 2 funcards and both give same message. I wrote it once but no channels worked but i got no error messages that time. what i now get is that you have not subscribed to this channel.

Last edited:
Hi As Far As I Can Remember Your Box Key Goes In Normal Not Reversed.
Ird . (eg. 12 42 D3 B9) You Would Type This In As (b9 D3 42 12)
If You Pm Me Your Bk & Ird I Will Send You All The Files Ready To Write To Your Card.
I Will Need To Know If Your Ex C&w Telewest Or Pure Nt.

how did you get it working m8 i'm having same problems.

Its the image that is being used that is causing problems. Check ices thread, hes put the latest image up with the dates fix. If you just get a black screen rather than channel unsubscribed, then you have written the card correctly, but it can take 20 mins for the channels to come on.

I coppied ICE2004 super tutorial from HERE and it worked first time - if I can do it anyone can :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Its the image that is being used that is causing problems. Check ices thread, hes put the latest image up with the dates fix. If you just get a black screen rather than channel unsubscribed, then you have written the card correctly, but it can take 20 mins for the channels to come on.

i hav a blank screen been like that for 1 hour, will it eventually come on or hav i made a mistake? i never have this problem it usually cums on straight away altho it is a different box

Back