cant BELIEVE this shit still goes on

chrispeters

Elite Member
Reaction score
Cruel and disturbing watch ...
Indians getting their revenge on a wild animal that strolled into their village , it makes me sick to the stomach .

[video=youtube_share;5JGQA4ZdScY]http://youtu.be/5JGQA4ZdScY[/video]

Merry xmas all ....

it feckin barbaric !! we AINT cavemen anymore , wot the fuk is wrong with these people...

Uploaded on 15 Jan 2011

Kind attention :
1. The Chief Wildlife Warden, Haryana.
2. The Director General of Police, Haryana.
3. The Additional Director, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau - WCCB.
4. The Commissioner of Police, Faridabad.
5. The District Wildlife Warden - DFO, Faridabad.
6. SHO, Police Station, Sector 55, Faridabad.

Sir / Madam,
It is submitted that :
The International Organisation for Animal Protection - OIPA is an Italy based NGO duly affiliated with the United Nations ( Department of Public Information ) since 1992 and undersigned representing OIPA in India, like wise People for Animals ( PFA ) Haryana registered NGO duly recognised by the Animal Welfare Board of India chaired by undersigned, Master Trainer, Animal Welfare Board of India - AWBI as well, I am very much disturbed due to killing of a Leopard by the villagers of Khedi Gujran in the presence of me, whole Administration as well, where as being an citizen of India, it is my moral and fundamental responsibility - duty as per article 51 A (g) of Indian Constitution, when I came to know about Leopard in village Khedi Gujran, I contaced all my expert friends of Wildlife Trust of India and Wildlife sos to discuss the safe rescue and release of this Leopard, a team of Wildlife sos was rushed from Gurgaon along with tranqulizer gun, Vet., cage as well towards village Khedi Gujran. All were reached in time to rescue the animal but local villagers lost their patience, starts hitting the scheduled one protected animals with lathi and dandas till death, side by side they intrupt local administration to perform their duties. Media report as under about incident as under :

In yet another man versus beast conflict, a leopard was lynched by a mob on Wednesday barely 30 kilometres from the capital. What is appalling is that the gruesome act carried out by a mob of villagers took place in front of the deputy commissioner, police and other forest officials.
The leopard, a male, strayed into Kheri Gujaran village on Wednesday morning and allegedly attacked a villager, identified as Ramwati. It then disappeared from sight. However, after hearing the news, villagers gathered and began a hunt for the big cat and combed the nearby forest as well.
Meanwhile, around 1.30pm, the big cat was spotted on a tree on the outskirts of the village. By the time the news spread, the deputy commissioner and senior police officials along with district forest officials had reached the spot.
According to eyewitnesses, despite warnings from officials present at the spot, a few villagers started pelting the leopard with stones.
"The forest officials did not even have a cage to shift the leopard, " asserted a villager.
With the mob zeroing in and daylight fading, the scared animal stepped down from the tree and tried to escape into the nearby forests but was surrounded by the mob and lynched with lathis and rods without provocation, while officials kept mum.
The cat succumbed to the injuries around 5pm. The wildlife officials have taken possession of the carcass and a postmortem will be conducted.
This is the fourth incident in the past six months when a leopard has either been killed or grievously injured.
However, the repeated incidents hardly seem to move the officials concerned to take any action against defaulters or make arrangements so that wild animals do not stray into areas inhabited by humans in search of food or water. Leopards are protected and scheduled I animal under the Wildlife Act.
Hence people of village Khedi Gujran : these offenders can be easily identified in the photographs attached violated the different sections 9, 39 read with 51 of Wildlife Protection Act, 1972 along the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960 and 428 - 429, 120-B IPC etc.
So you are requested to direct the concerned Police officials to lodge an FIR against all offenders and it may kindly be treated as notice under section 55 of the Wildlife Protection Act, 1972 for the Chief Wildlife Warden, Haryana.
It is further requested that investigation of this crime may kindly be handed over to the WCCB ( Govt. of India ), necessary training, equipments for rescue operation of wild animals, vehicles, infirmaries facilities should be provided to all field functionaries along with the strong steps should be taken to keep intact natural habitat of wildlife, so that wild animal - human conflicts should be avoided with out any further delay.

Naresh Kadyan,
Master Trainer, Animal Welfare Board of India,
Representative of OIPA in India,
Chairman, PFA Haryana,
30 / 347, Dev Colony, ROHTAK - 124001.
Mobile - +91-9813010595.
Email - [email protected]

Brave Cnuts ! love to have seen it rip one of their faces off with its last bit of fight

Medevil thick bastards, just shows what we are up against

what if that had killed a kid
We can't really judge them as they live completely different lives

They probably don't have animal control there and that's the only way to keep them selfs safe

what if that had killed a kid
We can't really judge them as they live completely different lives

They probably don't have animal control there and that's the only way to keep them selfs safe

Their kids aint endangered there are fookin loads of them... :)

That ok for that bloke who went in to that school in America and killed all them kids then as they weren't endangered

That ok for that bloke who went in to that school in America and killed all them kids then as they weren't endangered

Thats deviating from the point you were making in the first place, they quiet clearly do not have animal and gun control in America :)

Does it matter how many kids people have??

Human life is worth more than anything on earth.

Would you just stand there if a dog attacked a kid in front of you??

No I wouldn't stand there if that did happen, did the leopard actually attack a kid?

Also I think you will find animals are equally as precious as to what human life is.

If you live in a place with dangerous animals you put up defences to stop them, one shot in the air or loud noise would have made it scarper...

Oh, how backwards other folks are! :rolleyes:

Easy to forget we only banned hunting with dogs 7 years ago, and that we want to start killing badgers again because of a tenuous link between them and TB in cattle...

Last edited:
We have become a nation of "high moral ground takers" when we talk about issues from the 3rd world. We judge their situations without an iota of understading using our ordered lifestyle as yardsticks.

Do we kow how many people leopards or indeed wild animals have killed in villages in the past? Why are we so angry at them we need to ask ourselves? Is it because they are using sticks to beat the poor animal or is it for the fact that they have no guns to shoot it with? Are we angry that the animal is in pain or that the people are procteting themselves and their community?

We can go thousands of miles away under whatever guise and kill people in their own communities in the name of overthrowing dictators and istalling demmocratic ways of life and frown when people kill an animal that they feel threatened by.

Even in todays world in the west worst things are happenening behind closed doors. Jimmy Saville is not from India mind you. Plebgate did not even happen in the 3rd world yet we talk about babarism and corruption in the 3rd world.

all they needed to do is run the cat out not kill the thing.
if you were traped you have only one thing to do,it had no chance.

all they needed to do is run the cat out not kill the thing.
if you were traped you have only one thing to do,it had no chance.

Bang on. That was mob frenzy and a lot of the behaviour we saw there had nothing whatsoever to do with 'protection'. On top of that, even if by some wild stretch of the imagination it was 'necessary' to kill the animal, I'm not sure all those sticks that must have been conveniently laying around was the way to do it!

Can't say anything thats not been said already !!!... they just sick and soooooo behind the times , still living in the dark ages when it comes to things like this AND the way they treat their women.. !!... like someone already said , wish the fook it's last bite had taken one of the beaters hands off !!

Back