cant BELIEVE this shit still goes on

Can't say anything thats not been said already !!!... they just sick and soooooo behind the times , still living in the dark ages when it comes to things like this AND the way they treat their women.. !!... like someone already said , wish the fook it's last bite had taken one of the beaters hands off !!
I wonder how much Domestic violence happens in uk or how many people are homeless or drug addicts in the uk i wonder whats going to happen when EU opens is borders to romania and Bulgaria gypies we should look at our own instead of pointing finger at others

Some of you on here are very quick to judge these people. Do you know the facts? I couldn't tell why they were attacking that cat just from watching that vid. Like some have said before we don't know if the cat had just mauled a kid.

I've never lived in a country where dangerous animals roam (well actually there's a few here in the UK!!) but it must be very frightening for some of there people who have no choice

its always a bad day when it takes 100s to kill a cat why not just run it out,no matter what it was only doing what a wild cat does,
sitll sad,sad,sad

Is it because they are using sticks to beat the poor animal or is it for the fact that they have no guns to shoot it with?

Plenty of mobile phones to film it on!!.... Priorities?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Some of you on here are very quick to judge these people. Do you know the facts? I couldn't tell why they were attacking that cat just from watching that vid. Like some have said before we don't know if the cat had just mauled a kid.

I've never lived in a country where dangerous animals roam (well actually there's a few here in the UK!!) but it must be very frightening for some of there people who have no choice

don't bother, there are too many narrow minded people on this board. I've given up trying to open their eyes to the big wild world.

Back