cancer part 2

So sorry to hear about that Dave, if theres anything i can do just call.
(except walking Zeus, i like my arms the length they are mate)

my mum was given 6 - 12 months to live and lasted 5 years, so you keep fighting,

i'll see if i can sort a pair of tickets for a game in the new year if your up to it, and i still have to pass this bottle of wine round for Alma,

Tell her i said hello....

i had to go back to see the doctor to pick up some very expensive tablets and also to get the results of a bone scan

ell on the scan they found a tumour in my right thigh bone
he is haveing me go over to clatterbridge on 22nd dec to have radio therapy
this should sort it
its to eleviate pain and also to stop the tumour breaking my thigh bone (fookin ow !!!!!)
this wont have any change on my diagnosis i am still going to fight
i want to thank everybody on here for there best wishes and with your backing i am going to last a lot longer than they say

you keep fighting it m8 keep strong for ya self and ya family GOD BLESS M8

Keep fighting mate and keep on the up side.

Laughter is the best threapy

Take good care and look after yourself mate

keep fighting dave and stay strong pal were all rooting for ya

You read about people who beat the odds of what these quacks say all the time... Get the 12 month thing right out of your head and look up some of the inspirational stories of people who have beaten the odds and proved the doctors wrong... Don't underestimate what you are capable of, given it hell, keep on smiling and having a good laugh every day and prove'em wrong!

Surviving Cancer Inspiring Stories of Hope and Healing eBook: The Gawler Foundation, Kraus Paul: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

An Unremarkable Man: A Cancer Survivor's story eBook: Jerry Kline: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

Livestrong: Inspirational Stories from Cancer Survivors - From Diagnosis to Treatment and Beyond: Amazon.co.uk: The Lance Armstrong Foundation: Books

Stay strong David and hope after 22nd you can have as good a Christmas as you can make it, but don't overdo things.
Once Christmas is over the aim is to see the New Year in and then to aim for Easter.
I know you will fight and that you appear to be of a strong nature and with goals to aim for I hope between family and friends including those on DW we can continue to enjoy your company for a long time.

Good luck mate.

i am getting them free ppl
clatterbridge is paying for them

there is no way i could pay for them and the nhs wouldnt

Buy Tarceva - Buy Erlotinib - Order Tarceva & Erlotinib Medication

150mg non generic

somebody must like me

fookin hell mate. Almost £2000 for 30 tablets. £66 per tablet. WOW.
Cocaine is cheaper im thinking lol.

Is there a chance these talets will fight the cancer or just slow it down?

Your strenth and look on life is an inspiration to us all mate.
I take my hat (if i had one that is) off to you.

All the best for now and the very long future.

Ray and family

fookin hell mate. Almost £2000 for 30 tablets. £66 per tablet. WOW.
Cocaine is cheaper im thinking lol.

Is there a chance these talets will fight the cancer or just slow it down?

Your strenth and look on life is an inspiration to us all mate.
I take my hat (if i had one that is) off to you.

All the best for now and the very long future.

Ray and family
i was told by my onccologist that in china these tablets acctually shrunk the tumour and they dissapeared but
that was over there over here all the do is hopefully stop the growth of the tumours i have 6 tumours at the moment but whats to say i dont have 20 more that are not showing yet???

so if they do stop the growth may be this will give me a bit more time :)

Back