cancer part 2

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
i had to go back to see the doctor to pick up some very expensive tablets and also to get the results of a bone scan

ell on the scan they found a tumour in my right thigh bone
he is haveing me go over to clatterbridge on 22nd dec to have radio therapy
this should sort it
its to eleviate pain and also to stop the tumour breaking my thigh bone (fookin ow !!!!!)
this wont have any change on my diagnosis i am still going to fight
i want to thank everybody on here for there best wishes and with your backing i am going to last a lot longer than they say

Gah sucks David m8, keep your chin up m8... and have a feckin blast this Christmas... go dead posh get a goose from Aldi bugger the Turkey...

Gah sucks David m8, keep your chin up m8... and have a feckin blast this Christmas... go dead posh get a goose from Aldi bugger the Turkey...
i wish i could bugger the turkey lol lol

now dont say thats fowl lol

Sorry to hear of your continued ill health mate :(

You have the right frame of mind and spirit though :) fight strong mate

Stay strong David
Best wishes to you and your family.

If no-ones watching... "bugger the turkey"..... hey-ho, 'fcuk Christmas'... literally david! LOL.

On a serious note, again, have a very comfortable and happy Christmas, keep fighting mate. You've got everyone here on DW and beyond behind you... believe me ;)

Top man :Clap:

keep up the fight mate and as for paying you shouldnt

To get free prescriptions you need to apply for an exemption certificate which you can get from your family doctor or cancer clinic.

on another note,think of cancer as having banter with us mancs.that will keep you going forever :proud:

Bloody stuff, keep strong dave and focus on the good things around you. Your strength of character is awe inspiring!

nice to see your spirits well up:Clap::Clap:eek:n another note looking at the news a few night ago the common aspirin is having good results with some protection against cancer when taken with a glass of milk,there is always hope m8.

nice to see your spirits well up:Clap::Clap:eek:n another note looking at the news a few night ago the common aspirin is having good results with some protection against cancer when taken with a glass of milk,there is always hope m8.
yes m8 did see that i take these asprin to thin my blood have done for a while

just my luck it didnt save me

Back