Can you play originals online safely if your 360s flashed.

nickgen

Inactive User
Reaction score
as the title says ive just had my 360 flashed never played a copy yet my sons got a couple of original games he likes to play online but wants a few copies to play offline, will he get banned if he plays originals online with his 360 flashed ?.

We still don't know for sure mate.

its lead to believe that bad copys plaied off line are recorded by the console and when xbl requests its data, any bad rips/review copys that flag up then put the console on the ban list

thanks for the info think i will tell my lad to stay offline for a few days to let the dust settle a bit.

thanks for the info think i will tell my lad to stay offline for a few days to let the dust settle a bit.

Letting the dust settle won't make any difference either way mate.

For every theory someone suggests there are plenty of people who claim the opposite. Personally, I've played every bad rip, pre-released stuff, review copies, you name it, I done it, yet it still took them THREE years to ban me.

Currently, the only absolute guaranteed way to be safe is to not mod your console and pay for games.

People say the 360 can store data on some sort of flash memory onboard, but that would have limited space and have to be re-written.

So it wouldnt be able to hold infinite data on disc reads and checks.

Back