Can we not forget the 500Super/600 boxes :)

Have TM released the source for the 500/super/600 to any other teams yet?

Nope..Think it was only TM800HD source code that was released..even then the actual team names the code was released to was not disclosed...as of yet nothing othert than flakey UR images has materialised...

Mosy good devleopment teams get paid for their work, theyre not going to magically create inages for you, just because yiou give them the source code..So dont expect anything like Gemini, DreamElite, EDG Nemesis, Official PLI etc to appear anytime soon...unless TM gets their wallet out...

all the teams you mention have been approached

unless teams have a fully workable source to work from though, very few would be interested. And if the source that they get access to also comes complete with the current UR bugs, even less interest would be generated.

i know 100% of 2 teams outside of UR who are 'trying' to work with the source

all the teams you mention have been approached

unless teams have a fully workable source to work from though, very few would be interested. And if the source that they get access to also comes complete with the current UR bugs, even less interest would be generated.

i know 100% of 2 teams outside of UR who are 'trying' to work with the source

Really ? Gemini, EDG Nemisis/Dream Elite, PLI have all been approached...Thats very positive indeed..if they decide to take up TM image development...

So basically until theres a "bug free" source and drivers, theres not likely to be any 3rd party images devleoped by outside teams ?

Really ? Gemini, EDG Nemisis/Dream Elite, PLI have all been approached...Thats very positive indeed..if they decide to take up TM image development...

So basically until theres a "bug free" source and drivers, theres not likely to be any 3rd party images devleoped by outside teams ?

I'm guessing these will be for the TM800HD only though?

I'm guessing these will be for the TM800HD only though?

You'll be lucky if they even produce TM800HD images...unless TM is going to pay some cash to the teams...you can almost gaurantee you wont see any Official PLI, EDG Nemesis, DreamElite, NewNigma images any TM Linux reciever.

Also as mentioned with crap and buggy incomplete source code...no decent team is going to go anywhere near any TM Linux reciever...

Back