Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

can u all read and sign please

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
ok as i have told a few ppl on here my self and alma are working mediums
well this has come to our knowledge
and we have signed

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Clairvoyants/

if you believe that there is an after life
or not you can still sign the petition thanks would be nice to know your thoughts on this

Yeah ill sign it now for you david .Personally i dont really believe in after life, ghosts etc but ive never really thought about it to be honest ,my uncle hired a medium to come to his house a few months ago and it was very strange to hear some of the things he was saying i would even say he was correct about a few things that he couldnt of ever known so either he done his research on me before he come or there is something really there .

signed m8, my grandad reckons his dog is someone he knew in another life (the dog was once someone he knew, before he came back as a dog)

I'm a unemployed extra extra large but signed it anyway.

sorry davidh m8 could not resist but did sign. a few in my family say they see things when something bad is going to happen to a member of the family.

I signed. Thing is we all have beliefs in something or someone and in times of need we all pray.

I used to be really into spiritualists and even went regularly to a Spiritualist Church in Loughborough, Leics. I went to see Colin Fry for a One to One audition in London and met Derek Acorah.

All done mate, not sure what I believe really. I know my dog sees things that I don't after a strange experience on a day out when he could clearly see something that scared the heck out of him but we couldn't see anything!

Derek Acorah is Elvis.

Petition signed mate.

I'm really interested in this, I didn't know u were a Medium, do u have a website or anything i can visit?

while id like to help a fellow member out,my mother is fleeced by so called mediums quite often,i think there all full of shite and a really shitty way to earn money-preying on folk who miss passed loved ones

ok as i have told a few ppl on here my self and alma are working mediums
well this has come to our knowledge
and we have signed

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Clairvoyants/

if you believe that there is an after life
or not you can still sign the petition thanks would be nice to know your thoughts on this

So what is the story behind the petition m8. It's not about an afterlife surely. Don't all religions believe in an after life ? Do you have a link or something .

So what is the story behind the petition m8. It's not about an afterlife surely. Don't all religions believe in an after life ? Do you have a link or something .
Save Our Spiritualism
Some of the following is taken from the Psychic News dated 5th Jan 2008

The government is planning to repeal the Fraudulent Mediums Act of 1951. This was the statute that gave Spiritualism its legal status allowing mediums to demonstrate their gifts freely and without entrapment by the police.[/font]
In April 2008 this Act is being replaced by the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations implementing the Unfair Commercial Practices Directive. Under the new Regulations conduct would be deemed unfair if it deceives the average member of (1) group to which it is directed or (2) a clearly identifiable group of consumers who are particularly vulnerable to this type of practice.

The original Act required proof that a healer or medium was fraudulent. The changes will mean that a complainant can say they believe the medium or healer to be fraudulent and it will be for the practitioner to prove they are not.

Whatever happened to innocent until proved guilty?

as is the norm it is the UK only who ever enforces the EC’s directives at the crack of their whip. It has been seen many times that the rest of Europe uses just the bits they need for their own purposes.

There is an Act in force called the Religious Discrimination Act, but it would appear that Spiritualism is the exception to be acted upon and all the others are safe under its umbrella.

There is a UK government website where Ian Jones has a petition from which the following extracts have been taken. It asks the government to “Consider the discriminatory implications of singling out the Spiritualist religion for inclusion in the new Act and not other religions.” It also goes on to say, “Whilst we agree that those who are deliberately fraudulent should be prosecuted, it should be remembered that other than the Church of England Spiritualism is the only other legally recognised religion in the UK. The Religious Discrimination Act states that all religions should be treated equally. If Spiritualism is to be included within the new Regulations, then so should all other religions.”

http://www.essexspiritguide.co.uk/article.aspx?a=451&p=39

Last edited:
signed mate

i have a very good friend that believes in this and has showed me some things that has opened my eyes.

now for the joke ;)

if there is such a thing as the after life........

knowing my luck i would come back as me :Laugh:

while id like to help a fellow member out,my mother is fleeced by so called mediums quite often,i think there all full of shite and a really shitty way to earn money-preying on folk who miss passed loved ones
dont label all mediums m8
lets put it this way
we dont do private sittings
we work in a church
and only claim a fee and traveling expenses

we worked in a church thursday night
we travels 24 miles
paid £2.60 tunnel fee

and we got paid £10

is that a lot??

infact i was made to take that i was only going to charge £6
i even sometimes dont take any fee or expenses

i met a good friend on friends reuinited.
after 17 years we met up again.
her hobbys included Spiritualism etc

she did a tarot reading using cards, she told me about a wedding/marriage that was upcoming, not clear on all details, but here was no way she knew i had been invited to a wedding the following saturday.
she also told me about my work life that is true.

strange but there is definitely some truth behind it

this may be well off topic but im also a big believer in ghosts and other after life experiences

Last edited:
Save Our Spiritualism
Some of the following is taken from the Psychic News dated 5th Jan 2008

The government is planning to repeal the Fraudulent Mediums Act of 1951. This was the statute that gave Spiritualism its legal status allowing mediums to demonstrate their gifts freely and without entrapment by the police.[/font]
In April 2008 this Act is being replaced by the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations implementing the Unfair Commercial Practices Directive. Under the new Regulations conduct would be deemed unfair if it deceives the average member of (1) group to which it is directed or (2) a clearly identifiable group of consumers who are particularly vulnerable to this type of practice.

The original Act required proof that a healer or medium was fraudulent. The changes will mean that a complainant can say they believe the medium or healer to be fraudulent and it will be for the practitioner to prove they are not.

Whatever happened to innocent until proved guilty?

as is the norm it is the UK only who ever enforces the EC’s directives at the crack of their whip. It has been seen many times that the rest of Europe uses just the bits they need for their own purposes.

There is an Act in force called the Religious Discrimination Act, but it would appear that Spiritualism is the exception to be acted upon and all the others are safe under its umbrella.

There is a UK government website where Ian Jones has a petition from which the following extracts have been taken. It asks the government to “Consider the discriminatory implications of singling out the Spiritualist religion for inclusion in the new Act and not other religions.” It also goes on to say, “Whilst we agree that those who are deliberately fraudulent should be prosecuted, it should be remembered that other than the Church of England Spiritualism is the only other legally recognised religion in the UK. The Religious Discrimination Act states that all religions should be treated equally. If Spiritualism is to be included within the new Regulations, then so should all other religions.”

http://www.essexspiritguide.co.uk/article.aspx?a=451&p=39

Thanks for that m8. I have to say it does seem unfair so off to sign it right now. :)

Back