Can some one help

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a problem on and off for the last month or so were my cs channels are non operative ie black screen.

If i go into my favourites list next to all the non working channels there is a symbol which is a black square with a euro currency sign in it this symbol appears next to all non working channels does it have a meaning or is it pure coincidence?

id imagine that sign means its an encrypted pay channel, like the lock or dollar sign in other images m8, and they not clearing as cold be a prob with your CS server? or net connection?

id imagine that sign means its an encrypted pay channel, like the lock or dollar sign in other images m8, and they not clearing as cold be a prob with your CS server? or net connection?

Thanks digi thats what i thought tbhi have been using the same cam and image as bro for a while and he isnt having the problems im having also my net is fine. I power cycled my router and modem yesterday just to be sure still not clearing.

I flashed e1 but i didnt realise there is no incubus for it yet i dunno wether cccam can be used or any others.

Back