Can anyone on here clean a photograph up?

geoffthechef

DW Member +
Reaction score
I have just been given a copy(scan) of a school photo from when i was four years old(now 49) and it needs some Photoshop work on it to make it decent..Do any of you understand how to do it and will have a look at the file for me?

Thanks geoff

I remember another member had something similar a few years back. post it up if you want, im sure a lot of people will give it a go with different results.

I remember another member had something similar a few years back. post it up if you want, im sure a lot of people will give it a go with different results.

Here we go..me bottom left(little blonde one)..

dadsschoolphoto3.jpg:original
[/URL][/IMG]

Thats the best i could do with ACDsee mate. will give it a shot later on when i got photoshop.

dadsschoolphoto2.jpg

@ VectorZ, holy sh!t mate that's fantastic, added rep for that.
HH.

I bet VectorZ is on adult web sites sporting a 12 inch wang lmao..... Great job that mate best one Ive ever seen done :)

Rep add VectorZ as others have already said a brilliant job.
To me that counts as a special skill and it is great that you have used that skill for the benefit of another member..........Respect !!

I bet VectorZ is on adult web sites sporting a 12 inch wang lmao..... Great job that mate best one Ive ever seen done :)

lol 12 inches, I wish ;) Thanks for the praise lads but honestly, it's not that difficult if you just get in there with a clone brush and persevere. We all tend excel in at least one thing, if you take the time to help 1 person out with that, then maybe they'll pass on their skill to someone else in need and before you know it the worlds a better place. Awwwww <hugs> :sick:

lol 12 inches, I wish ;) Thanks for the praise lads but honestly, it's not that difficult if you just get in there with a clone brush and persevere. We all tend excel in at least one thing, if you take the time to help 1 person out with that, then maybe they'll pass on their skill to someone else in need and before you know it the worlds a better place. Awwwww <hugs> :sick:

Well if your that good with photoshop I guessed you could stick an extra 10 inches on LMAO

:FLASHER:

Back