can anyone in glasgow area help me?

Delbhoy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi folks

Ive got 4 4010 pace boxes that i need to get the BKs and IRD from, i know you can only J Tag these however due to some personal circumstances (no the ailment is not laziness ha ha !) i cant do the process of j-tagging so have never bought the equipment to do it after seeing whats involved when a mate done it, id be willing to divulge why i cant do it in a pm but not on here as its personal.

anyways the question im asking is can some kind person in the glasgow area possibly j-tag the boxes for me im willing to travel as these are useless to me and my family of which 2 of them were at but the person they got them from didnt put the numbers on the box and i couldnt read the moscs in nagra. theres a case of mick Jagger in it for the kind person who might be able to help and if ye dont drink ill tan it while watchin ye J-tag as that is defo something i can do !

Alternatevely if any one has 4001 boxes id be willing to swap for these as i can get the BK and ird from the 4001s using the led simm after all its the hobbiest in me that enjoys getting these going lol !!

Thanks in advance, Del

ok ill make it two crates of beer and i wont drink any of them ha ha !!

As i said also ill either need to trade these or punt the 2 thats not my families so any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Del

Back