Camping stuff

DJJama

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

As part of a society at uni we are going green laning in south wales over the weekend and so I need some camping bits, basics like a tent and stove, a kettle would be nice as well.

Does anyone have any stuff laying about even if you want something for it.

Failing that I will get whatever I can from the bay.

Thanks guys, Jama.

Hi everyone.

As part of a society at uni we are going green laning in south wales over the weekend and so I need some camping bits, basics like a tent and stove, a kettle would be nice as well.

Does anyone have any stuff laying about even if you want something for it.

Failing that I will get whatever I can from the bay.

Thanks guys, Jama.

A stove? A kettle? Your not staying in a hotel mate. lol

You wont need anything but a tent and sleeping bag. Make your own fire, you dont need a stove lol.

where bouts are ya jama..

can lend you my tent if you close enough.. not perfect... i think one of the external zips is damaged (last time i used it ) but was bodged...

holds 6 ppl (in 2 areas) if ya close enough yours to borrow.. with sleeping bags...

@ Janobi, I know im not ;) but I have been told a small stove would be better due to time (only stopping for short breaks), plus the chance of shit weather. But I can see where you are coming from.

@neorage, Thank for the offer, I am at uni in loughborough, however I live in harlow and will be back there before the trip, how big/heavy is it wrapped up (not an issue on the trip but getting it to and from loughborough)

Jama

the chance of crap weather??

unless youre camping in wales in august, it WILL be crap weather lol

where abouts are you going m8? any ideas

Back