Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Call Of Duty

this game does not run on my machine for some unknown reason graphics are terrible. works on my sons fine brilliant game better than moh

if you can get this up and running i would love to join in please. Its my fav game at the moment - and agree its better than MOH.
I think its written by largely the same people but they left the MOH company and joined activision - lets hope theres some more of the same coming to a monitor near you, soon!

Right i got it figuared lol

the patch allows som1 to make a server that does'nt look for a serial so it would be fine 4 DW so long as who every is hosting has the patch

This is driving me nuts (lol) I understand how this patch works, but the bit thats got me is, when I ran the server it didnt broadcast to activision or gamespy, so the server didnt show up anywhere, so is there a way to connect to a server (like moh) direct to an ip, I cant find any options in the game to do so !!

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WaVeY

there is a list of servers in the multiplayer section when you join a game .thats what i said in the last post a private server patch ,lol

monkey run one and i will see if you are on it call int monkey or something or digital world

Ive sussed it, load call of duty, then press the ` key (the key next to the 1 key) that displays the console screen then type in /connect xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (x is the ip address)

Bobs your uncle

works a treat was on with wavey he set it up ,,nice one to him for sussing it out..

If anyone whos been playing MOH wants this game quick pm me ur add & I'll get it in post! It would be good to set up a large battle over christmas when everone is off !! (This game rules)

Regards

WaVeY

COULD BE HARD FOR ME..all these dead bodies lying about that i kill will have to be a kangarro hopping over them lol

Sneaky fecker you were laying down, I thought you were dead ! lol (thats my excuse & im sticking to it ! )

ok lads good to see you've sorted it, gimme a time and ip and i will show u a slaughtering!! LOL (i'll be the pig)

monks

Ill get it off Young Revs tomoz,

If not its over mi knee fer the Slipper again lol

Scoot :rolleyes: :)

fook you uncle scoot,if you remember it was me who knocked you out with a bat. :Jester:

Back