Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 NTSC-U RF

Will this game work on a liteon drive I have just flashed my mates liteon to 1.6 tried the active.iso then put the game in and it asked for an update, so does this work on a liteon useing active.iso and is it ok to do the update.

Fermec

Will this game work on a liteon drive I have just flashed my mates liteon to 1.6 tried the active.iso then put the game in and it asked for an update, so does this work on a liteon useing active.iso and is it ok to do the update.

Fermec

The update is the update thats available to everyone who connects to live now, so yes, you have to take the update, its on the disk for people who dont have the internet etc, it kinda forces you to update your 360 even if you dont have internet access

Another retail rip, or could be same one as above

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 [RF][Full Final Retail Not A Repack]

I got the rar file for the nzb, but dont think I am allowed to post it :s

Looks like a retail stealth has passed
But not verified with abgx

But wont verify with abgx yet anyway, cos I doubt they have a retail rip to put in the database yet ? from what I understand from here they need a few good "trusted" rips to confirm, then it will clear future ones against them.

anyone else finished this
i was disappointed with it been so short.

Too short and too easy.

I finished Regular mode in a single sitting which lasted about 6 hours. I'm now replaying on Veteran and so far even Veteran is quite tame.

Where is the end ? I get past the prison bit, and the next screen loads where looks to be in a bunker with ppl on radios etc ? then get dirty disc error ! lol

Too short and too easy.

I finished Regular mode in a single sitting which lasted about 6 hours. I'm now replaying on Veteran and so far even Veteran is quite tame.

Welcome back mate :)

Missed ya :Clap:

Too short and too easy.

yeah yeah wait till you get online :eek:) fooking ping rapist yanks and germans. even the french getone on us

i hit it on veteren from the start, nothing to it, dont be scared thinking its rock hard it aint.

anyone recognize my sig lol......

one sitting, on vet, loved it, got to play it all again though, had no hdd in or ethernet ect... so if i want those cheevos , it'll be round 2 soon. as sad as i am i knew there would be doubters on my rounds maybe not here so i whipped the digicam out and took pics of % complete and the end pic.

roll on legit release day for some online......

i hit it on veteren from the start, nothing to it, dont be scared thinking its rock hard it aint.

anyone recognize my sig lol......

one sitting, on vet, loved it, got to play it all again though, had no hdd in or ethernet ect... so if i want those cheevos , it'll be round 2 soon. as sad as i am i knew there would be doubters on my rounds maybe not here so i whipped the digicam out and took pics of % complete and the end pic.

roll on legit release day for some online......

Bastards, still cant get this too boot. Your all lucky, that I aint playing. Cos I am going to do a martsmall to everyone, and knife you all. lmao.

Bastards, still cant get this too boot. Your all lucky, that I aint playing. Cos I am going to do a martsmall to everyone, and knife you all. lmao.
/me sits bk & sharpens his knife..................soon janobi.............soon lol

/me sits bk & sharpens his knife..................soon janobi.............soon lol

Im gonna get raped. lol

lol, can I be the ref

'Lets get it on'

Ref? There aint no rules, and the ref gets it first.

Although I still cannot get this to boot. I just get play dvd, and when I press A, the xbox 360 screen comes up and sits there. Any ideas anyone? I have tried booting it with and without the activate.iso disk, and its the same either way. Help!

Im gonna get raped. lol

Although I still cannot get this to boot. I just get play dvd, and when I press A, the xbox 360 screen comes up and sits there. Any ideas anyone? I have tried booting it with and without the activate.iso disk, and its the same either way. Help!

depending on drive get it reflashed

Im gonna get raped. lol

You sure you burned the actives.iso correctly, ie all on the 1st layer of the DL disc?

Im gonna get raped. lol

Am I reading this right, you put in your activate iso disk, it then says play dvd on the screen, you then eject the disk, put in your game and press A and it loads the game, to me the way you wrote the above was as if you were trying to play the activate iso lol, you aint are you??

Cheers

You sure you burned the actives.iso correctly, ie all on the 1st layer of the DL disc?

Yes, I burnt it twice just in case, once with imgburn and other with clonecd.

I will just get it reflashed. If its spoofed as a hitachi, do I have to wait for hitachi 1.61fw?

Oh my sammy, I put in the activate.iso disk, play it... comes up "put this is a 360 console to play" or something like that !

Then eject that one, put game in ... and boots :)

Back