Cable cs

hmusa1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi im used to cs on satellite and use enigma boxes were woundering if cs was available on cable have read it is but not that clued up havnt done cable since the old days. is it similar to sat cs were u have to get a line and put it in the box or is it more detailed. help would be much appreciated

Same as,you need cable installed obviously and a cable supported box with cable tuner but basically the same,

its same as sat cs, execept you get all the HD channels, same setup, i have ultimo with 2x sat tuners and 1 x cable tuner....its great ! lol

whats the best cam to use looking into changing my sat tuners to cable. also can you use cross epg like u can for sat

thanks i will look into it i have a old dreambox 500c laying around which i can play with before i mess about with my vu

Would be handy if someone in the know wrote a cable set up guild and stick it.
I for one need some teaching..

it's the same as sat setup it's just best to use mgcamd with cable server if you use cccam you get glitching

ive used mgcam even with sat dont like cccam.

Last edited by a moderator:
just out of curiousity would the old dboxes work for cs. as they are enigma based and have ethernet access.

Where do I find support like channel lists and best place to buy? Thanks

channel list you would have to make yourself unless someone on forum in your area and got 1. box get from aliexpress or ebay

Back