Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cable CardSharing

I have just managed to set myself up with a working sat c/s which costs me £9 a month with a DM500s - but I was interested in getting a DM500c and seeing how it would work. My question is this - what is the difference in setting up a cable - sattellite c/s on the dreambox. Would I be right in saying if you can get the box key from the vermin box it's possible?

as far as I know, its the same as on sat. You just have to get your keys and whatever else but its not as easy although some on here are already doing it, but dont expect anyone telling the secret..

as far as I know, its the same as on sat. You just have to get your keys and whatever else but its not as easy although some on here are already doing it, but dont expect anyone telling the secret..

It's exactly the same as sharing a N3 satellite card..

Using the CAM_n RSA and the BoxKey is all you need in oscam/sbox to share the card. Mgcamd works fine on any box that supports it and EMM updates work fine..

It's exactly the same as sharing a N3 satellite card..

Using the CAM_n RSA and the BoxKey is all you need in oscam/sbox to share the card. Mgcamd works fine on any box that supports it and EMM updates work fine..

Just because it gets EMM's doesn't mean it correctly processes them.

Just because it gets EMM's doesn't mean it correctly processes them.

..it does when you have a passive logger on another card and compare the responses. ;)

I do welcome your post though, as tier updates are not the be all and end all of EMMs :)

Nice one...:)

Did you manage to get Oscam and cccam to process the EMM's?

I know your using Mgcamd but i thought i'd ask...

Nice one...:)

Did you manage to get Oscam and cccam to process the EMM's?

I know your using Mgcamd but i thought i'd ask...

I haven't used CCcam. It's not open source so it's just not for me :)

As for mgcamd, v1.35a is very good at passing EMMs to oscam/sbox. This is mainly thanks to the Spanish work with N3 services such as D+..

Oscam is constantly evolving and should anyone see an ECM/EMM problem in the logs, it doesn't usually take too long to track down the issue and resolve it even though the main oscam support guy has left the scene..

Sbox is written by a guy that knows N3 VERY well. It too was optimised on D+ which lends itself very favourably to the VM CAS.

Back