cable box with HD output

Dave Mckenzie

Inactive User
Reaction score
I was on the phone to virgin yest wanting to speak to retentions as i want a v+ box.......i told her what i wanted and she was going to get back to me.....which she didnt.

So ive made my mind up i aint gona get tied in again and just gona get a box off the internet.

What im wanting to know is is there a box (like the dreambox etc) that does HD???

Reason i want a one with HD is that the women i was speaking to on the phone told me that virgin have struck a deal with sky and are getting 4 hd channels this quater and more during the summer inc sky sports hd.

Can some help me to decied what box to get and give me some info on it ie website to buy and are they easy to 'update' *wink wink*

Thanks again guys!

I was on the phone to virgin yest wanting to speak to retentions as i want a v+ box.......i told her what i wanted and she was going to get back to me.....which she didnt.

So ive made my mind up i aint gona get tied in again and just gona get a box off the internet.

What im wanting to know is is there a box (like the dreambox etc) that does HD???

Reason i want a one with HD is that the women i was speaking to on the phone told me that virgin have struck a deal with sky and are getting 4 hd channels this quater and more during the summer inc sky sports hd.

Can some help me to decied what box to get and give me some info on it ie website to buy and are they easy to 'update' *wink wink*

Thanks again guys!

Hi Mate, im also thinking in the same lines as you and modded V+ boxes are difficult to get hold off.

I recently found the Eurovox 7000hd which has only been released which supports upto 1080i. Only downside is it only has one tuner, hard drive can only be plugged in externally and the box may not be able to support nagra 3.

Back