C3 1.4 HDI EXCLUSIVE 2003 Management light worries

Mark Lockwood

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi what it is when im driving at around 50-60 mph the management light comes on for about 20 seconds then goes off. When it comes on though i lose power (as if the turbo has stopped working) after it going off after the 20 seconds (approx) the power slowly comes back but i have to turn engine off when stopped and back on and the full power comes back. this does not happen all the time. only when at this speed. if im just driving around town it never happens only when on motorways or duel carridge ways. Can anyone help on this thanks.

I know your on a forum looking for answers but maybe it might be worth dropping it into a garage to hook your vehicle up to a diagnostic tester to read the fault history with a tester.

I know your on a forum looking for answers but maybe it might be worth dropping it into a garage to hook your vehicle up to a diagnostic tester to read the fault history with a tester.

Spot on m8 good advice turbo issues can be a very costly repair. Hopefully a code re set and some turbo cleaner may correct it. Get it in the garage for a fault code diagnosis asap @Mark Lockwood.

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers people ive managed to get of of lexia 3 which will be getting put on tomorrow afternoon. then if there is anyone who is local to me i have no problem in helping out if they have a citroen peugeot or renault, is there a place where i can post about the offer of putting my lexia on to help people if local???

Back