c/w atmega fix

ok ive tried flashing with the fix using funprom however the bar flashes across and i get the following HEX info flashed onto the card:

:00000001FF

thats it :S

i noticed the format of my original flash (ATTACHED) is different to the fix, the top 2 lines are shorter and dont have all the zeros. When i delete the 2 lines in the fix the file sends properly with funprom, obviously the fix doesnt work by doing this but it proves the short lines at the top are the cause of my agony :(

if anyone could explain and help me sort it id be ur best friend for life lol! so close yet so far!!!!

hershey said:
ok ive tried flashing with the fix using funprom however the bar flashes across and i get the following HEX info flashed onto the card:

:00000001FF

thats it :S

i noticed the format of my original flash (ATTACHED) is different to the fix, the top 2 lines are shorter and dont have all the zeros. When i delete the 2 lines in the fix the file sends properly with funprom, obviously the fix doesnt work by doing this but it proves the short lines at the top are the cause of my agony :(

if anyone could explain and help me sort it id be ur best friend for life lol! so close yet so far!!!!

try this format m8

Last edited:
benny ill try that when i get home from work mate, im praying it works, the ext eeprom and int EEprom i sent previously were all scrambled right? if they are messed up then even with this fix for the flash the card wont work will it?

currently with all the old settings the old flash and the Int,ext eeproms ive uploaded for showing im gettin a blank screen, the card is not unreadable on my sammy but im gettin blank screens on all channels except 1,2,3,4

if this works you are quite simply a legend!!! will let you know at 5pm!

do u have 2 change anything on the fix file using notepad? thnx

y is sammy box not working in ex c&W its finds eveything like the keys and etc, but it anit booting with the free channels

Back