Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

By far the cheapest PS3 hack.

just ordered the mini one 27 quid with delivery

Fooking hell, that's a fair old jump in price.

They were boasting prices of 15 Dollars, what's that in real money, about a tenner?

I was kinda hoping for a final retail price below £20

just ordered the mini one 27 quid with delivery

fish, what exactly did you order? :err:

I've just ordered the Bumble Bee Mini V2 AT90USB162 and in total it came to £13 including delivery from the states.

Witchy that board you bought is the one they are basing the $5 one on its not the $5 one. That one isnt built yet

Witchy that board you bought is the one they are basing the $5 one on its not the $5 one. That one isnt built yet

I've just realised that mate, lol.

AFAICS all it needs is a clock crystal and maybe a couple of switches added for HWR and RST, everything else is onboard, plus the cpu has bootloader so I'll be able to flash it directly via the usb cable. {edit} I just noticed that the board does infact have a 16Mhz Crystal built in. I reckon I'll have that up and running within an hour of arrival. I'll just use a piece of kynar to short the switches, lol. :)

It's a breakout board so I'm sure I'll find a million and one uses for it.

At this rate I'm going to end up with about 10 different devices all capable of hacking the PS3, lol.

I noticed today that the PSP version has started progressing again, allegedly they have actually managed to JB the PS3 from the PSP but they are now struggling trying to get the pkg files to boot i.e Backup Manager.

Last edited:
I noticed today that the PSP version has started progressing again, allegedly they have actually managed to JB the PS3 from the PSP but they are now struggling trying to get the pkg files to boot i.e Backup Manager.

Fingers crossed they get it to work

fish, what exactly did you order? :err:

I've just ordered the Bumble Bee Mini V2 AT90USB162 and in total it came to £13 including delivery from the states.

I am getting confused now, this is not the one I have ordered, I should have replied to the other thread

I have ordered this modtraders

Product Code Product Item price Quantity Total

SKU240 Minimus AVR USB Development Board (PREORDERED) £24.70 1 £24.70
Subtotal: £24.70
Shipping cost: £2.25

Total: £26.95

True mate, but that Bumble B should work fine as it is and it only cost me £13 including postage from the US.

Back