Busted?

A

AndyCEB

Just got started with this so just wondering a few things, after reading someones question on weather OND could take your box back if you unsubcribed. Well could they do this anyway? Like is it in the contract and if you did unsubscribe or get caught using one of these cards what are the kind of penalties? or is there some loophole like your own legal 'backup' of software?

Many thanks!
Andy

First thing is andy is the stb is only on loan to you from ondig well you are subscribeing to them unless you have brought it out right. And yes they do call round some time to pick it back up.
And to say what would happen if you got caught using a pirate card the answer is i do not know as i am a good little boy and pay them each month. ;) Gazer.

Cheers, for your help. Has no one ever been court or prosicuted for this then? And also the codes you enter do they unlock all channels, ie, PayPerview?

Again thanks,
Andy

I do not know of anybody being prosicuted for this but you never know m8......
And yes the codes open all channels ;) Gazer.

Im certainly no expert but i guess its comparable to the old C12 free call fiasco.
If you "extract the urine" with this sweet little trick, then expect OD to get a whiff of it.
Nothing lasts for ever.......... But keeping them sweet probably pays divedends.
For the basic 3 quid a month plus another 3 quid for all the premium channels i still think is a bargain... Less than half the price of Sky.

I was watching some program several months (maybe a year ago?) and it was about OD and cable cards being sold in little privately owned electronics shops. And the cable people said that the green box outside your house recorded the use of this card. but my question is does the OND box do the same? Like say the box broke and I was forced to send it back could they find out I used a card or if i was forced to end my subcription could they read the box and tell? If so what could I do about it?

Many thanks!
Your paranoid friend!
Andy :cool:

My mate's box broke a few months back and he was using a custom card. He sent the box back and has not heard of OnD*g*t*l since.

Just think of how many boxes they must get back per day, they have warehouses full of them. They just don't have the time to check them.

Hope this makes you feel better :)

Wolverine

Back