Bush warns Iran over insurgents

WEE GORDON

<font color="red">Number 1 Rangers Fan</font>
Reaction score
Tuesday, 28 August 2007, 18:37 GMT 19:37 UK
_44083605_bush_getty203bod.jpg

US President George W Bush has warned Iran to stop supporting the militants fighting against the US in Iraq. In a speech to US war veterans in Reno, Nevada, Mr Bush renewed charges that Tehran has provided training and weapons for extremists in Iraq.
"The Iranian regime must halt these actions," he said.
Earlier, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad warned that US authority in the region was rapidly collapsing, and Iran would help fill the void.
"Soon, we will see a huge power vacuum in the region," Mr Ahmadinejad said.
"Of course, we are prepared to fill the gap, with the help of neighbours and regional friends like Saudi Arabia, and with the help of the Iraqi nation."
'Nuclear threat'
In his speech to the American Legion, Mr Bush hit back, accusing Iran's Revolutionary Guards of funding and arming insurgents in Iraq.
And he said Iran's leaders could not avoid some responsibility for attacks on coalition troops and Iraqi civilians.
"I have authorised our military commanders in Iraq to confront Tehran's murderous activities," he said.
In a wide-ranging speech, Mr Bush also tackled the issue of Iran's nuclear ambition - which Tehran insists is solely to provide power, but the US believes may be used to develop weapons.
Mr Bush said Tehran's pursuit of nuclear technology threatened to put the Middle East "under the shadow of a nuclear holocaust".
It was Mr Bush's second major speech on foreign policy in a week.
Correspondents say he is seeking to rally support for the so-called surge strategy of sending more troops to Iraq.
o.gif

l fooking hate this knob .. lm sorry for the out burst . his a murdering twat , he has more to answer too than anyone . l havent read the whole post ,

theres a fookin surprise!!

like people dont know that the oil runs under there as well?

we'll just send more of our boys over to get killed so he can have cheap oil, so we can pay 89% of the cost of it as tax and think we're helping them all out?

pull out now prime minister, both our boys from this sh1te and your head out of bushes arse, if they want to kill each other, let them, its not our problem

wank3r

theres a fookin surprise!!

like people dont know that the oil runs under there as well?

we'll just send more of our boys over to get killed so he can have cheap oil, so we can pay 89% of the cost of it as tax and think we're helping them all out?

pull out now prime minister, both our boys from this sh1te and your head out of bushes arse, if they want to kill each other, let them, its not our problem

wank3r

do u think the yanks know that lol they cant even find the usa on a map

Its a fact that the real issue is more than what meets the eye,saddam,WMD...kurdish questions..etc...is just an excuse to invade Iraq,cos Bush snr,wouldnt give a toXX about them,they supplied gaz and arms to Saddam when they wanted him to fight Iran,it was ok at the time...but not ok to invade Q8,all these are dirty twisted plans,for something more sinister,the future will tell......

What annoys me is the title the US presidents seem to assume: leader of the free world - says who?

yep, its a free world as long as you only do/say whats allowed lol

I agree with you all...............I cant believe this sick suck still gives us this shit after so many years of bullshit and guess who's paying................young british soldiers........who are better of dead than wounded because when they get back.......they get teated worse than shit by this government & MOD...........its a travestity both for the iraqi's and our boys........let the yank cowards do it by themselves

brown will be in,

they both have the same puppetmaster.
http://www.aipac.com/
http://lfi.org.uk/
http://www.cfoi.co.uk/

the biggest joke is this:
u.k. and iran are both u.n. members.

under section 27 of the u.n. conventions any attack on a u.n. member must be defended against by the other members.
so in theory we would be at war with most of the world.
of course that wont happen because the gutless bastards all want protection - that's why it was formed,
but none want to be the protector.

it could destroy the u.n.
the americans & israeli's would enjoy that as an added bonus i suspect.

btw.
http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/2007/08/45b-bet-on-another-911-within-4-weeks.html

not a good sign.

I agree with you all...............I cant believe this sick suck still gives us this shit after so many years of bullshit and guess who's paying................young British soldiers........who are better of dead than wounded because when they get back.......they get teated worse than shit by this government & MOD...........its a travestity both for the iraqi's and our boys........let the yank cowards do it by themselves

the reason that we are the yanks puppets is because during the first part of the second world war America supplied use with weapons and we built up a dept when it was over the yanks asked for repayment when we said it was going to have to be the over time the yanks said back us in everything or we want the full amount and our great leaders have done just that rolled over and played the yanks puppets
during the Falklands war they supplied the sam missiles that we used and every war or conflict we have been in since they supply the arms we do the fighting
this is a well known fact in political circles and the armed forces but was leaked out some time ago
regards

bush is the real terrorist he makes me sick i cant wait for someone to blow him up see how he feels!!!!

What annoys me is the title the US presidents seem to assume: leader of the free world - says who?

I am afraid we did Hamba, you see whenever or wherever a conflict arises in the world we go crying to the Yanks for help, lets take the former Yugoslavia while Europe took holidays on the Adriatic sea ethnic cleansing was taking place in Croatia, Serbia and Kosovo millions were being murdered and what did Europe do go running to the Americans

Whats up with George Bush this time.......Run out oil again!!!!!!

Back