Burner info needed please

mastic

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can someone point me in the right direction for a burner to burn 360 games, Mine is a LiteOn iHAS124 24X but wont work with burnermax so cant burn the games so looking to buy a new one. Anyone got a link to a reasonable priced one please.

You could try this one which I got the retail version off and is cross flashed as an Ihas 124 B. Might never need it though as been sitting on the shelf for nearly a year now as got another spare Ihas 124 B & my first Ihas drive is still working fine.

Can someone point me in the right direction for a burner to burn 360 games, Mine is a LiteOn iHAS124 24X but wont work with burnermax so cant burn the games so looking to buy a new one. Anyone got a link to a reasonable priced one please.

You could try this one which I got the retail version off and is cross flashed as an Ihas 124 B. Might never need it though as been sitting on the shelf for nearly a year now as got another spare Ihas 124 B & my first Ihas drive is still working fine.

Will this definitely work mmonster has I cant find any specs for it and don't fancy having 2 burners doing nothing lol

this is the ones you need i have iHAS224B
iHAS124B

iHAS224B

iHAS324B

iHAS424B

iHAS524B

iHAS624B

As long it's the same one as the one I got from my local PC world then it will work once cross flashed. I was tempted to sell you mine but I hate it when I rid of things just so that letter I find that I need them. It's safe to say that so long it's a HP1260i drive then it will definitely work.

Will this definitely work mmonster has I cant find any specs for it and don't fancy having 2 burners doing nothing lol

As long it's the same one as the one I got from my local PC world then it will work once cross flashed. I was tempted to sell you mine but I hate it when I rid of things just so that letter I find that I need them. It's safe to say that so long it's a HP1260i drive then it will definitely work.

If I cant tempt you to sell it lol, I will take a punt on buying one of these, are you burning up to date stuff on this yourself like gta5 etc with no problems.

I bought it almost 2 years ago when first thing XGD3 came out as a spare when news that Ihas rev B drives discontinued came out and drives where going for prices like £30 - £60 each. However I only crossflashed it and tested it with an XGD3 backup and been in its box since then as original Ihas 124B is working just fine and I got another spare.

As I said if the box or packaging says it's a hp1260i then it will work, I'm assuming you got the tools to flash it with anyhow! Most Samsungs work with the Payload tool too but my experience with them isn't good as I found their lasers tend to die pretty quick (had 2 one of which lasted 11 months and the other 6 months).

If I cant tempt you to sell it lol, I will take a punt on buying one of these, are you burning up to date stuff on this yourself like gta5 etc with no problems.

what os are you using as I have had ihas 124b's that won't work in win 7 but work fine in xp

Back