Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bulsat Irdeto2 switch off

only because several of my mates, have the the tm receivers and they keep bugging me about wots available and some have not got the internet.

yes the spider is good for the valu of the money

but did you tell him that if you switsh off the server for the spider you call it gift plus that is a server and if you switsh it off the server it will be like tm fta box and also to work with a serever you need a server using cccam 2.1.1 or 2.1.2 with more newer cccam will be frezzing and gliching like tm mate also who has cs that only takes 1 year and a half more the most and be everything blocked for everyone

Hi, if the "gift"/service plus for spider is a kind of server(?), wouldnt technomates (non linux) be able to "offer" the same kind of service?

I think that question was already answer with a NO...but was only wondering how this "gift" actually work. Do The TM have the hardwares built inside to be able to "handle" this?

Thanks

fristly i am not agenst anyone everyone has his own opinean what to buy

tm box`s if they want they also can make a server but that is if they wanted to

spider and tm with the CCcam and Newcamd thats a copy form dream box the use

yes mate the spider the gift plus is like a server soon as you turn the internet off you dont have any chanalls to watch

it is like me with the tm 6900 soon i turn my internet off form my server it will all go off. ( like you see me in here sending keys and whatever i can to help i all way help people they are people sending me pm on hear because they see me sending key on here they keep asking me do you work for tm and i till them no i dont i only like to help people ) yes tm with out internet port not much live on them but also there is people working already to try and cut the shearing mate one time or ever it will be off as well then something new pops up again this is how it gos apart of a hobbie

and my opinean that tm needs to work more harder for the people beacouse in the end they will calaps

Last edited:
I don't think that copying other's techniques and methods...is innovative and creational. You don't offer Nothing At All, to be precise.

Spiderbox and his owner did not present something special in the sat world. They just made the CS case, more easy for the unexperienced users who don't wanna mess with lines, commands and all that stuff, just to watch some subscribed channels. They 've also paid for a dedicated server and...voila!

In terms of creation, pioneer, hackin'...if you wanna name it, they didn't contribute Nothing At All. No emulator, no patch, no softcam, nothing. There is no dedicated team who spends hours and hours in the lab, behind some linux programming code, who tries and struggles to break in the provider's data. No such satisfaction given about...Achievement!

Sorry...but I can't admire someone who don't "invent" something new.

I am in this hobby since 2004, with a trully remarkable product. NeotionBox. Oh.....what a fantastic piece of art, for that period. I then bought the excellent Technomate 1500+. Definately my most valuable for money purchase. I own last months an AZbox Ultra. Another masterpiece with the unique capability of decrypting 4:2:2 feeds.

I 've loaded in my receivers...tons of patches and keys all that years. I respect and congrate all these people who spended their time to "enlighten" a lot of different interesting channels. And For Free! With the only motivation be, just their fun and their very personal feel of "victory", to some other colleagues of them who are behind the encryptions and get Paid for their similar job. I 've once met a guy, that all his living was about hacking. He was trying to explain me, these little special moments that follow a successful hackin'...

Undescribeable.-

Now, that's the spirit. To share your knowledge and your skills.

And not to share some f@ckin' bandwidth...

yes all way been in this hobby to since 2002 Echostar 2110 2ci + humax 5400z + 6n1 CARD fantastic it use to be good times better then CS now

Last edited:
Back