BUG: Error occurs during the error reporting

A while back I was banned for no reason as in the attached image.

Now it is quite possible that what happened to me may have also happened to others at the wrong time. Put two things together and the conclusion reached although correct, is not correct.

We are all human and make mistakes. What irritates one person pleases another. We have to get along. Everyone has something to contribute and it is a loss to others if we deprive others of knowledge. Equally, at times we need to see the situation and diffuse the situation rather than add fuel to fire.

If there is a problem with mods, we can go to Admin. They may agree, they may disagree. At least maintain our own varying standards.

Attachments

• Banned resized.png
    Banned resized.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 13
well we was promised for months to hold on for the next release and all will be fixed with TM800 images
been nearly 2 years lol
what Im trying to say is dont hold ya breath with TM promises

Mate, that's what I gathered (about the TM800), but thought that TM were intending that the Twin be the product that makes up for the issues they experienced with the TM800. As others have said, it doesn't seem like many lessons have been learnt!

I like a lot of things about the Twin, but there are also several things that IMHO stop it from being a proper commercial product (ie one you'd expect to see on the shelf in John Lewis, etc). Now, it might not be Technomate's intention to be reaching such a big market, but if I were them, that's where I'd be aiming this - ONCE ISSUES ARE SORTED!!!

BTW, Rat, thanks for all your hard work in creating Bouquets and Picons!! It's stuff like that which makes the GUI of receivers like the Twin SOOOOO much better than the Sky GUI. Now we just need something that's as stable! :S

Back