VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone confirm the latest transponder info for BT sports
So far I've tried
11082 H 22000
5/6

11081 H 22000
5/6
Tried setting fec to auto but just getting blank screen.

That looks OK mate from what I can see
Have you spoke to your provider ?

Attachments

• bt sport.JPG
    bt sport.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 6
The lines fine mt8, its works fine in an old dream box, just wont clear on this TM500, when I done a scan none of the BT stuff were there afterwards, I had to upload a a channel list to get them in the line up, I guess this is the problem as I'm suspecting the scan should have picked them up initially.

I just checked them on those freq as they are the same as what I have on my bouquet
and they are clearing here mate

Yeah mt8, I know they are right, as I said the scan did not pick up any of the BT stuff and they only appear in the channel line up after I upload a Bouquet, why would that be?

Just a guess could the tuner be on the way out or the dish slightly out of line where its not strong enough to pick it up with a scan

?

Yeah mt8, I know they are right, as I said the scan did not pick up any of the BT stuff and they only appear in the channel line up after I upload a Bouquet, why would that be?
In addition to what Rat has mentioned,
When you do a normal scan, the receiver checks the transponders listed in the satellites.xml file. If a transponder is not listed, it won't scan it.

If dish is slightly out of line and not picking up that frequency then easiest way to check is did it scan any of the other channels on that frequency. I have Paversshoes TV, AMC from BT, Motors TV, to name a few also on that same frequency.

If dish is slightly out of align then can your old dmm box pick them up when connected to same lnb/sat feed as your tm500?

If you can't then check out your satellites.xml file as mentioned by @Abu Baniaz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else experiencing a very glitchy BT Sports 1 on 11082 H 22000?

BT Sports 2 etc all okay.

Both my TM5402HD and Openbox S10 are doing it, so it isn't a box specific problem.

Back