BT Sport

An attenuator on your Broadband router will not cure this, Thats like trying to get a square peg into a round hole.

Try this channel list:

Attachments

• 20131212-230013.rar
    29.6 KB · Views: 13
The atenuator needs to be connected to the 'LNB in' from the dish, around 1m or so away from the box.

I assume the OP has Virgin Broadband who do fit attenuators to the main wall plate

Thanks for the different channel list but still bt sports will not work

Thanks digi247

Bit strange that, I would just try all phantom patches, sometimes channels don't clear with certain patches, if you pm me your line I will happily test it for you then at least you will know if its you or server

just an update on the bt sports issue, the issue was me I was putting the sealion in wrong, I have been with the same server for over 2 years and i just forgot in what order the sealion when. anyway my apologies for this but just want to say thanks to everyone who add a input into helping my cause.

cheers everyone

Last edited:
Hello newbie here

I have a BT Internet account and this free access to BT sport on my laptop etc but I wondered if there was a way of viewing it on satellite using my account details ? I used to have it on Virgin cable but ditched them. Any help gratefully received and apologies if questions are naive !

Hello newbie here

I have a BT Internet account and this free access to BT sport on my laptop etc but I wondered if there was a way of viewing it on satellite using my account details ? I used to have it on Virgin cable but ditched them. Any help gratefully received and apologies if questions are naive !

get yourself a FSFS card for 25 quid and an old sly sd/hd box then ring them up and get it activated. regards mdt

Thanks,mdt, for the suggestion. I have just bought a Technomate 5402 system and I note it has a card slot available (?). Would this work as per the old sky box idea? I don't really want another box and have to switch over etc . Thanks !!

youd need a freesat from sky viewing card, the 5402 WILL read the sky card, but im not 100% sure if itll keep it updated

why not just send from laptop to tv

no need for other box

Back