BT sport

Gerryd13

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi, this is basically for RAT, but when will this be added to sports section. thanks for a great plugin and sorry for being a pain lol

no pain mate :)
I spoze I could add them but as they are just looping a promo video I didn't think it was worth it tbh
thats the only reason :)

they are in a folder ready though

Attachments

• By Rat.JPG
    By Rat.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 30
I'm sure it will be moved soon..but for now you can find it under "by rat..."

no pain mate :)
I spoze I could add them but as they are just looping a promo video I didn't think it was worth it tbh
thats the only reason :)

they are in a folder ready though

Hi rat you beat me to it by 2mins BTW they are broadcasting programs now....as from 6pm today

I didn't know that @bluepassat

Ill get it sorted in the next few days then :) as pointed out you know where they are for now ;)

Thanks for pointing that out to me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant you just go in to the By Rat.... Bouquet then highlight bt sports1hd for example and then press menu on remote and select add service to bouquet and then select Sport. Job done!

Thanks @Yosser2000....never new you could do that but I've just done it

Did I miss something but BT Sport is already there....

updated now guys
BT Sports now in sports bouquet :)

rat im still having trouble with my epg on updated channels and there is no picon on they channels either I however get the picon and epg data on the channels that say service not found (sid not found in pat)

Hi @casuk

what channels have no EPG ? the new Film4 HD dont have any yet as its a test channel

have you added the new picon set to you box yet for them to show ?

need more information mate

for me BT sport was always in sports

using what channel list @bhoywonder ? not mine ?

Hi @casuk

what channels have no EPG ? the new Film4 HD dont have any yet as its a test channel

have you added the new picon set to you box yet for them to show ?

need more information mate

it is happening on espn bt sports 1,2 ss news ss ashes I have used the channel and picon plugin no change and crossepg dose not change epg on they channels it stb is vu duo genuine running blackhole

yes mate your very own

I just got btsport this morning wen using update plugin

When you run the bouquet plugin is nit connecting to sateliteworldz server
after the download got to the bouquets and 3rd from last folder, does it have 1/8/2013 Data Folder

to see if picons have gone over OK goto By Rat bouquet and choose satnewstv, does it show a white rat picon or a black one ?

as for epg this really has nothing to do with the bouquets tbh mate, but lets see if we can help

are you using OpenTV or Rytec ? is crossepg set up correctly in config page ?

strange mate as they have always been in the By Rat Folder lol unless you moved them there ;) lol

I just got btsport this morning wen using update plugin

so you hadn't run the plugin before ? lol that would be why the channels wasn't showing ;)

Back