bruce forsyth

Well, it was worth a try !:Biggrin2: I can't think of any other reason why such overwhelming talent would be ignored for so long.:whistle:

Casual usage makes it seem trivial now . All I can manage is an incoherent howl if I drop something heavy on my foot.

Most of my store of expletives have all been devalued. Maybe I need to invent new ones and keep them secret, but what would be the point ?:)

Hmm, Mrs M will talk to you later - pulling of my plonker is a 'reserved activity' ;)

I can think of worse ways to go and of worse way to spend my latter years.

True, I'd rather finish a hard day tiling a floor (or whatever) and just not wake up tomorrow!

Obviously, provided it was a sound job ffs :)

@worsley - at least Brucie doesn't just want a download. At a guess, I won't get slapped by @Mods saying THAT post was 'constructive' ffs

say what you like….. after all i just want a download……. and one can not be slapped in the digital world tis impossible! ffsyg

say what you like….. after all i just want a download……. and one can not be slapped in the digital world tis impossible! ffsyg

Consider yourself slapped

You can now consider yourself unslapped,but lets have no more messing please or the next slap will be permanent :)

Last edited:
Back