Brotherhood

jaffa

Inactive User
Reaction score
This is my type of show, the characters in it are great, not sure how I would describe this but its like the Irish version of Sopranos.
1st season was 11 episodes and I didnt think there would be a 2nd season but they renewed it and season 2 starts 30th Sept.

My own opinion....a must see series

The 1st season is starting on FX channel in October.

Brotherhood, a Showtime original series, follows the lives of two brothers in the Providence, Rhode Island Irish-American neighborhood known as “The Hill”. The blue-collar neighborhood has roots in old-world ways of street justice and shady dealings. Tommy Caffee is a family man and local politician who is out to protect the community and its best interests. His world is turned around when his gangster brother Mike returns to “The Hill” to regain control of the seedy underworld.

A viewers review

"Brotherhood" is just one show you cannot miss. Even if heavy language, violence, sex and drugs are not your forte... you will forever be addicted to this show mainly because of the brilliant plots that continue each week

Last edited:
Am I the only one to enjoy this show...lol. Must be my N/Irish blood.

Just saw an advert that the new season is starting tonight on FX, if you read this and havent seen it...I recommend it.

I quite enjoy this programme too, but missed most of the first season

Back