broadband..best deals please

A

ALFREDO

ok guys i am ready to get back on broadband after months of snail mail since i moved house..i just know u guys are dying to help me with the best and most honest advise i can get..i am looking for inexpensive..(bout 17.99)..fast..(bout 2meg)..and no download limits..at the mo i am steering towards tiscali??? but dunno..u tell me...thanks for any help..

i hear tiscali is pretty good., myself ntl, a lot of peeps had probs with them. but ive not had any. except customer services. nightmare

I'm with NTL and had no probs mate. Plus they are always doing deals, 1mb Boardband for £9.99 at the moment.

Let us know how u get on cos Dial up is a pain

cg010169 said:
I'm with NTL and had no probs mate. Plus they are always doing deals, 1mb Boardband for £9.99 at the moment.
Let us know how u get on cos Dial up is a pain
That's all well and good if you're in an NTL cabled area which I'm guessing the original poster isn't. I moved 3 miles up the road from my previous NTL connected household to this one which hasn't had NTL cables run up the street. :mad:

I've gone with Pipex ADSL which is something like £17.99PM for first 3 months then £23.99PM thereafter for a 1Mb unlimited usage connection. I have no problems whatsoever with the service, it works great. I'd still rather be on NTL cable as I feel it offers better speeds for less money but if the cable isn't laid there's not a lot I can do about that. :(

Parva, I feel your pain mate. NTL only put in our street about a year ago.
I hope they come up your street soon. If not, Dig up your road and maybe they will get the hint.

Back