British gas

miggy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had there gas and electric bill yet? It's 4 times more than this time last year. Has anyone refused to pay it?. What a rip off.

It’s mad mate the prices now.
If the Kwh make sense then the bill will be right, mine is also 3-4 times last year as was on a fixed that has now ended so up from 14p kWh to about 37pnon leccie and same sort of % rise on gas.

I was looking at weekend for an EV plan and looked at BG and even on standard variables they are amongst the dearest so once market opens again I would look to move unless you specifically have to be with them.

Thats with the cap so could be worse I guess.

It’s mad mate the prices now.
If the Kwh make sense then the bill will be right, mine is also 3-4 times last year as was on a fixed that has now ended so up from 14p kWh to about 37pnon leccie and same sort of % rise on gas.

I was looking at weekend for an EV plan and looked at BG and even on standard variables they are amongst the dearest so once market opens again I would look to move unless you specifically have to be with them.

Thats with the cap so could be worse I guess.
I definitely need to look elsewhere but all suppliers will be the same I should imagine. Mine is over a grand for 3 months.

I definitely need to look elsewhere but all suppliers will be the same I should imagine. Mine is over a grand for 3 months.
You are rich 🤓
Ya mine gets paid monthly now, they have not asked me for a reading, just send me a bill for about £200 a month
I dread giving them a reading cos I know it will be much higher 🥺

Good job I got the £650 + £400 of the Gov and will be getting another £150 off BG next month or in March.

Before the crisis my 12 month bill was £1200 to £1500
This year I think it will be over £3000

If I get any extra money I will send them a reading so I don't stuck with a large bill, I don't like being in debt 🥺

All Energy Gas & Electric Companies are CORRUPTED, Just making mega Money on every joe in the UK, along with the Gov it has now seen as a Money Making way to rob the Poor to Feed the Rich.

Last edited:
All Energy Gas & Electric Companies are CORRUPTED, Just making mega Money on every joe in the UK, along with the Gov it has now seen as a Money Making way to rob the Poor to Feed the Rich.
Not quite as simple as that though is it? Why would a corrupt Government who is massively inflating prices then give out billions to help the very people it's fleecing??
Bit of a puzzler, that one 😂 😂 😂
Wouldn't happen to be Russian by any chance?? 😂

Not quite as simple as that though is it? Why would a corrupt Government who is massively inflating prices then give out billions to help the very people it's fleecing??
Bit of a puzzler, that one 😂 😂 😂
Wouldn't happen to be Russian by any chance?? 😂

That's the same corrupted people that steal all our money and go to the end of our flat world and chuck it over the edge to avoid tax.

Back