Bringing Troops Bk

no we torture? NO its the muslim extreemists who do that, do we rape civilions? NO thats the american, do we shoot inocent jouralists? NO thats alquida or whatever the fook u call ur freedom fighters and for colonialism???? i would call it civilization somethings that sadly lacking in the middle east. with ur views you should be with alll the other backward fookers

m8 i can reply to ur comments in a hateful and abusive way like u have to myne theres nothing stopping me, but my ettiqutes and manners, which i have equired through the british society and people and my religion islam, so i refuse to go as low as u and retialte to ur comments.

p.s. my comments eem to bother u cuz the truth always hurts, but ur comments dont bother me at all because its false hype!

Another thread with people talking shit - Saddam was a monster and a tyrant who had invaded a US / UK ally - he also starved, tortured and murdered thousands of people - If the US / UK did not get involved, then there would have been ANOTHER Eastern crisis.

Please do have a point of view, but please also know what the **** your talking about before slebbering.

hehehehe....another fag, oh sorry i meant fagan.....if the us an uk r so concerned about the welfare of peeps around the world who r being opressed by their govermemnts why the fook aint they going into zimbabwe and liberating the peeps over there...we all know how mugabe and co r treating their own peeps.....so tell me fagan, what is ur reply 2 this?????

We are discussing Iraq you moron - I never said the British government would or should fight every other countries battles did I?

I also never once stated that the British government were right in everything they do, what I am stating is that Saddam and co needed sorting out and any true British citizen should backup the British troops whatever the issues - huindreds of them have been killed covering YOUR interests throughout the World.

The downside to Internet forums is that morons like you turn discussions into personal attacks simply because they remain anonomous - trust me when I say you would never dream of calling me a fag to my face, so be a good boy and keep your shite to yourself unless you can bring something useful to the discussion.

Seems the world is full of terrorists, native American Indians, Austrialian aboriginals would testify to that.

We are discussing Iraq you moron - I never said the British government would or should fight every other countries battles did I?

I also never once stated that the British government were right in everything they do, what I am stating is that Saddam and co needed sorting out and any true British citizen should backup the British troops whatever the issues - huindreds of them have been killed covering YOUR interests throughout the World.

The downside to Internet forums is that morons like you turn discussions into personal attacks simply because they remain anonomous - trust me when I say you would never dream of calling me a fag to my face, so be a good boy and keep your shite to yourself unless you can bring something useful to the discussion.

lol..."moron"..."good boy and keep ur shite to yourself"....i like ur style fagan, i give u that.

the bottom line is, the government lied about iraq, so they have fought a illegal war and r a occupying force, rather than a liberating force.
yeah saddam and co needed sorting out, but not by bombing the shite out of the country...which has resulted in british troops under attack, not just from insurgents from other countries (iran, syria, saudi arabia, palestine, syria), but also from normal iraqis.
also must mention this illegal war has caused civil war (secterian violence) between shia and sunni.

so when peeps, polticians and governments go on about democracy is running in iraq, they r chatting a load of fart.

i have a question, if by choice would of the iraqi people wanted the western forces to bomb iraq to get rid off saddam?????....i dont think so.

Last edited:
i agree sadaam is a bad man, but also less people died when he was in power

Less People are you really saying LESS people died when he was there. come on there were many thousands of innocent people tortured killed . What about the Kurdish are you not including them in the number of people who died . You cant let people do those things .I dont want any British soliders to die but you have to make a stand and we British do.Soldiers now what may happen to them when they join up.Its part of their job protecting and defending the innocent.I would love their to be world peace but I doubt that will ever happen but you cant let anyone rule a country by torture, death or fear.

Back