Bringing Troops Bk

jatt

Inactive User
Reaction score
Shuld The British Troops From Iraq And Afghanistan Be Brought Home... I Think Aur Job Was To Get Rid Of Sadam And The Taliban Now We Shuld Pull Out Nicely And Leave The Americans To Do The Reconstruction Work Becouse It Was Them Who Bombed Every Thing That Existed In Iraq And Afghanistan

if you bring them home before the jobs done then that will not be good for us in the long run. iraq and affganistan will become terrorist training grounds if left without a stable democratic goverment....

personally I dont see that ever happening. All weve done here is get rid of 1 bunch of nutters who will be replaced eventually with another. We cant keep troops there forever.

Unfortunatly the boys still have a job to do.

The new Iraqi police forces and army need training and support. This job could probably be done just as well by UN peacekeepers, but the UN are reluctant to get involved. Plus I don't think Bush wants them involved until he can get his oil deals (I think he is waiting for a properly elected Iraqi government to make the deals 'legal').

With regards to Afghanistan, the Taliban are still everywhere. If the UK and US pull out it, wouldn't be long before they get back into power and the oppression of the Afghan people would start again.

the boys cant pull out now....they still r searching 4 WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION...dont forget this is the so called reason 4 going 2 war.

blair sits at home with his mrs and children...while parents of soldiers in iraq r at home worried sick about the safety of their loved ones.

if you bring them home before the jobs done then that will not be good for us in the long run. iraq and affganistan will become terrorist training grounds if left without a stable democratic goverment....

what so 'terrorists' are just waiting for our forces to leave that particular area in the whole world to continue training?! They do it anywhere .. and is the current iraqi government stable and democratic?! I think not. A truly stable and democratic government is supported and loved by it's people and doesn't have ten car bombs a day going off.

:Cheers:

As much as people would like to see them home, it just isnt going to happen anytime soon, they are soldiers, they know the score, they have a job to do and will do it.

So what happens if we pull them out, we send them somewhere else, is there anywhere safe for a British soldier, do we just stop having an army because people want to kill our boys.

Only other comment I would have as far as keeping them there is that we must give them what they need to do the job.

what so 'terrorists' are just waiting for our forces to leave that particular area in the whole world to continue training?! They do it anywhere .. and is the current iraqi government stable and democratic?! I think not. A truly stable and democratic government is supported and loved by it's people and doesn't have ten car bombs a day going off.

:Cheers:

well to ur question i would say yes they are waiting for our troops to go so they can continue as they were doing before we went there( and if we didnt go i would have said there would have been more than 9/11 and 7/7)....

as for iraq i agree it is not stable yet and we cant leave it like that but it is a democratic goverment of sorts who were voted in by the people(they have had elections of sorts). as for your car bombs 9 times out of ten its insurgents from other muslim (iran, siria, pakistan) and non muslim (britain, usa, france and germany) countries who are trying to cause instability so that a democratic goverment does not work. maybe we should leave these countries to be ruled with an iron fist as so many islamic countries are.

if that pussy blair wasan't shit scared of bush our boys wouldn't b in this situation...fooking lapdog.

there was no connection between iraq+saddam and 9/11....the insurgents only eneterd iraq once the occupation forces arrived

although saddam was a monster atleast he had some sort of control over the peeps living in iraq...it is total carnage in iraq now, but the forces cant leave, cuz it will b an embarresment more than anything.

shouldnt have gone in in the first place, it wasnt the UKs problem, always interfering in other countries stuff only causes bad feelings at home

pull ALL of our boys out of everywhere and let them (whoever in wherever) bomb the shit out of themselves, when its all finished send in the cleaners

much easier and lots less brit blood lost

Another thread with people talking shit - Saddam was a monster and a tyrant who had invaded a US / UK ally - he also starved, tortured and murdered thousands of people - If the US / UK did not get involved, then there would have been ANOTHER Eastern crisis.

Please do have a point of view, but please also know what the **** your talking about before slebbering.

Another thread with people talking shit - Saddam was a monster and a tyrant who had invaded a US / UK ally - he also starved, tortured and murdered thousands of people - If the US / UK did not get involved, then there would have been ANOTHER Eastern crisis.

Please do have a point of view, but please also know what the **** your talking about before slebbering.

so whats happening today and whats already happened i.e over 60 000 people being killed, you dont call that a crisis

maybe ur the one chattin shit!!!!

so whats happening today and whats already happened i.e over 60 000 people being killed, you dont call that a crisis

maybe ur the one chattin shit!!!!

are you mad??? i would have said that the majority of the cassualties over in the middle east where caused by your own muslim brothers!!!! ie, suicide bomings. when we go to war we hane no intention of blowing up inocent people (it happens by mistake i agree but there is no intention).

as far as i like to believe the iraq is nothing but oil, i agree sadaam is a bad man, but also less people died when he was in power, big bull story of WMD, yet north korea get to carry on and i dont see no troops going to where the real issue is and threat maybe because they have nukes, its always a behind the curtain deal then a bull story to feed us over and over,im not fooled georgy boy , and you blair witch. as for muslims killing each other well this is just there plan lets the brother fight among themselfs we just sit back and watch, usa calls the shot who runs what,

Last edited:
as far as i like to believe the iraq is nothing but oil, i agree sadaam is a bad man, but also less people died when he was in power, big bull story of WMD, yet north korea get to carry on and i dont see no troops going to where the real issue is and threat maybe because they have nukes, its always a behind the curtain deal then a bull story to feed us over and over,im not fooled georgy boy , and you blair witch. as for muslims killing each other well this is just there plan lets the brother fight among themselfs we just sit back and watch, usa calls the shot who runs what,

i would gladly leave them all in the middle east to kill and blow them selves up but when it comes to the shores of britain what are we supposed to do??? be bullied out of iraq, NO we are not the kind of nation to be bullied and we will stand up for what is right.

you talk about north koria but what have they done to us yet??? nowt but as soon as they start blowing up america and uk then we WILL act.

are you mad??? i would have said that the majority of the cassualties over in the middle east where caused by your own muslim brothers!!!! ie, suicide bomings. when we go to war we hane no intention of blowing up inocent people (it happens by mistake i agree but there is no intention).

what are the intentions then to torture and rape civilians, shoot innocent journalist, its colonialism all over again

what are the intentions then to torture and rape civilians, shoot innocent journalist, its colonialism all over again

no we torture? NO its the muslim extreemists who do that, do we rape civilions? NO thats the american, do we shoot inocent jouralists? NO thats alquida or whatever the fook u call ur freedom fighters and for colonialism???? i would call it civilization somethings that sadly lacking in the middle east. with ur views you should be with alll the other backward fookers

Back