brilliant game

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i know u all know i am a gooner but i think that game 2night against sheffield united was one of the best 0-0 games ive seen for years.
arsenals youngsters had most of the possesion but utd played very well and defended to the last man.
i think some of the "first team" at highbury will be looking over their shoulders cos some of those young guys are quick and skillfull.
anyway well done to sheffield and good luck in the championship.

hey how long have i been saying oywosu -obeyie lmfao (thats mr quincy to anyone else lol)

why he dont get a run in the premiership i dunno he can unlock any defence and has skills close to our hated rivals ronaldo (ok not there yet but hey hes only 17)....

i guess i will be saying this again in the next fa cup round :(

it was a good game i was on the edge of my seat and to be fair i dont trust lemon or titanium lol in goal for us but hey the fella is a good penalty saver seemed to got he right way every time !!!!!!

anyway ill leave you with this thought who knows wenger might read this and give the fella a chance !

AWOSUEU OBEYIE

obeyie is a class act! i dont know why wenger was moaning about his squad, the amount of top class players that were playing (and cygan) he should have been happy. i didnt really enjoy the game seemed very boring that arsenal couldnt break them down

You had to look past the football...lol...I know that sounds silly but what I mean is Sheffied were obviously out classed in every department by Arsenal yet their tenacity in marking players and space was excellent, they never let Arsenal settle...they deserved to get to penalties but it's not a nice way to go out, I think I'd rather have seen them lose 1 - 0 in extra time...but a great display by Sheffield and a great FA cup tie...well done :)

i thought they were going to lose 1-0 in extra time, ashley cole got into a mint position but didnt pull the trigger! u think he would hes got a good left foot

i wouldnt say it was a brilliant game, but it was one of the best 0-0 draws ive ever seen.

i agree i liked the game more because we won it had us all on the edges of our seats not knowing who would win because anyone could of scored it was open.

i never gave sheffield much credit last night because i was still on a high lol... but they deserved as said to make it to penalties without me being biast i think if arsenal would have lost it would not have been the right result... of course sheffield are in a lower league and they have very bad form in there last 4 games (losing all of them) but they came out fighting and wanted it very badly and if arsene wenger thought it would be easy then im afraid he was wrong but i know he knew exactly what he was in for and for the first time in ages made very good tactical changes (earnt his money lol).

cygan was good defensively but as usual he is no sol and looked shaky as did senderos but also turned out a good game (but senderos's passes need work !!!)

it must have been boring for the neturuals but believe me to be a gooner or a blade that game was anything but boring i was screaming shouting pulling my hair, on the edge of my seat for the whole time and when penalties came i had bubbles running my stomach a mock lol

yes i have to be honest the FA is the most realistic trophey we can win so i wanted a win badly.

hard luck sheffield but i will take it ;)

Bolton arent goin to exactly lay down are they? sam alardyce and his team are gonna do everything they can (i.e. kick all the arsenal players) to stop u progressing :)

and yes it was boring :)

without being a bad loser against the mancs (cheating prevails lol)

regards all that siross if the arsenal team which won the league last seasons shows up it would not matter what team in the premiership turns out... but as a season shows we can all have a bad season which arsenal have had the worst out of the top three and injuries and not having the revenue like you or chelsea to improve the squad and still we are 3rd nd we probably have the best youngsters coming throughits not really that bad is it.

well 3 people in this thread has already classed it as one of the best 0-0 draws ever that to me hardly spells out a boring game pmsl.

and while you are a united fan - i am a football fan i like any game not just one with my team involved... i like the way its played thats one reason why i do turn off most manc games as thats boring watching refs give penalties and being scared to show any discapline to manchester united because the know furgy has ear marked a position in the FA as soon as his coaching comes to an end.

anyway that record is scratched by me but if you think everyone does not know its rules for united and rules for everyone else then your crazy lol, every season we see more and more what goes on - refs having a giggle in the united drssing room during games PMSL must have been a right funny joke lol.

Mickie D said:
without being a bad loser against the mancs (cheating prevails lol)

we out muscled you first, you lost nerve and then we outclassed you :)

Well I am going to say a few things

Well done the Arse

Here comes Cardiff....

and

Your Dads your Mum,
Your Mums your Dad,
Your Interbred

You Burnley Scum........

outclassed lol or paid riley more pmsl (fine line them satements :))

ermmm roney penalty, ferdinand sent off last man foul should be red unless rileys being bribed lol

and considering he has given you 8 penaltys in 8 games it says alot for your outclassing lol.

second game - rooney sent off (oh whats going on it cant be.... a ref says one more time and your off and HES ON lololololol)

PENALTY PENALTY ----- NO CHANCE your not in manc red lol (if it would have been rooney he would have got one lol)

outclassed comon m8 you may of in the second half but by then it was clear what the outcome was going to be like

as much as your right you have been better than us this season its true .....

you said you like conspiracy theories in the moon thread

i think i have more evidence than the usa flag blowing with no air lmfao rofl

Back