Briefcase

S

speccy

Being in a drunken stupour for the past 3 months (plonker that I am at times) its only just come to my attention that Yahoo Briefcase are no longer allowing the sharing of files to the public, only to named friends. Bummer!!! I have lots of links from my site to briefcase. All the files are still there but no longer accessible therefore all of those links are now useless.
I thought of opening another anonymous account and giving this account name and password out to anyone who clicks on any of my briefcase links. They simply then log on using this info then visit any of my briefcase accounts and get access. Only trouble is, if 100 people try and logon to this account at once then only one will be allowed and if some burke forgets to sign out then its tied up. Not only that, Yahoo are not stupid and this would attract their attention.
So what can I say, sorry to all but not my fault. I try my best to keep all links working but ******ed for space yet again.
Come back Idrive, all is forgiven and sorry for slagging you off on so many occasions.

Back