Brexit

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NHS are going to get more than £350m a week from now on ;)

Hahaha mate I haven't a clue really I just know about the 350. A big lie. Probably one of many. I've just have a blast.of me vape and slabbering

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It makes me laugh when the ReMoaners say "it never said what we where voting for on the ballot paper" has it ever done in the past or in the future no, You got a booklet that everyone else in the UK got explaing what might/could happen, Its your fault you did not read it ;)

It makes me laugh when the ReMoaners say "it never said what we where voting for on the ballot paper" has it ever done in the past or in the future no, You got a booklet that everyone else in the UK got explaing what might/could happen, Its your fault you did not read it ;)

Sorry Joe, but you're talking ****cks. When did you ever hear anyone who voted to remain say they didn't know what they voted for?

There were two options on the ballot paper "Remain a member of The European Union" or "Leave The European Union". To suggest that anyone who voted to "Remain a Member of The European Union" didn't know what they were voting for is utter nonsense.

On the other hand, the number of people who voted to leave, who seemed to think it would stop Asian immigration, seems to suggest that you've got your argument completely ar*e over t*t.

Why are people that voted not to leave called "remoaners" and those that voted to leave called "Bexiters".

The Language itself is divisive and insulting

Hear all the time on TV straight from their little foaming mouths :rolleyes:
I meant "we" in us the Great Bexiters ;)

What is it with ReMoaners?, they get their knickers in a twist, start foaming at the mouth and get a twitch very easily, crying then start swearing etc
I think its that european french blood in them :D

It makes me laugh when the ReMoaners say "it never said what we where voting for on the ballot paper"

I meant "we" in us the Great Bexiters ;)

In that case Joe, the quotation marks are a mistake. Basic grammar. If a Remainer says "we" he's referring to Remainers

Anyhow, judging by post #89, you need to quit while you're behind.

Were leaving end of, how we leave I don't give a monkeys 2 hoots. I seem to remember
The NHS are going to get more than £350m a week from now on ;)
Who ever thought that would truly happen?...I know that, we wont eventually be propping up those 3rd world countries in the EU and we'll save 100's of millions in paying those EU MP's who do fook all. That Kinnock and his wife creamed us for millions.

You might not like it but we're leaving so for all those dummy spitting remainers take it like a prison bitch and howl away in pain. Me ?, As long as CS remains (that's CS not CSA) I'm happy.

As for the companies who decide to leave the UK ?, Be a good boy will ya and close the door behind you. I bet thier foriegn workforce are made up going back to a corrugated tin roof and a mule ride to work :)

In that case Joe, the quotation marks are a mistake. Basic grammar. If a Remainer says "we" he's referring to Remainers

Anyhow, judging by post #89, you need to quit while you're behind.

Ohhh! ;)

grammar-time.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Plenty of planters here I'd like to send home

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Another one from ReMoaners is "there is 100 billion 18yr olds now who could not vote 2 years ago, so we should have another referendum " what about in another 2 years there will be 600 billion who could not vote now :rolleyes: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back