Brexit

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of criminals don`t want Brexit to happen
can you guess why?

Just goes to show that you don`t have a clue if you don`t know :rolleyes:
surely you know 1 or 10 criminals to ask...;)

is it going to make smuggling harder or something? do u think cashless system would help against drugs and crime?

i dont want it to help lol

Duty free allowances?

That'll be it. Criminals at the moment bring in carbootfuls of ciggies and booze that aren't for their own personal consumption.

It's back to 1 litre of spirits and 200 cigarettes after March. :eek:

And this from the people who predicted the crash of 2008. Not.

Labour were in power in 2008, not the Tories, and I don't think anyone predicted the worldwide economic crash then , except for a few financial experts who struck lucky.

So...er, I'm not sure I understand what you mean. emotions11.gif

Point is, no one can predict the future, if we could we would all win the lottery.

All the negativity about Brexit is like the Millennium bug lol....:rolleyes:

As a Brit living in Europe, I have a somewhat different perspective. The biggest concern here with this whole mess (and it IS a mess) is all the uncertainty. Even worse though is the speculation, especially by the doom-mongers. No one knows.
The double standards on show by the UK government are off the scale. May was (is) anti-Brexit. So, when the country voted FOR Brexit, she should have done the honourable thing and stood down. Instead, she is clinging on, trying to de-rail the process at every opportunity. Could this have anything to do with the fact that her husband is a major shareholder in British Aerospace, a company which stands to lose millions if things go seriously tits up?
The woman in this video sums up the double standards pretty well. Language alert - possibly NSFW....

Attachments

• brant.mp4
    2 MB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back